So, I'm a Photography Nut...

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Cool :beckettu:
The guy manning the Hollywood Home Tour kiosk about three stars up from Sherry's ended up with a lesson in who Sherry is, what she's done, and then was shown a picture of what she looked like in that particular Trek episode "What Are Little Girls Made of...?". And to be sure he wouldn't forget, I wrote it down on the back of one of my business cards and left it with him.

I'm so bad. <evil wink>

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
The guy manning the Hollywood Home Tour kiosk about three stars up from Sherry's ended up with a lesson in who Sherry is, what she's done, and then was shown a picture of what she looked like in that particular Trek episode "What Are Little Girls Made of...?". And to be sure he wouldn't forget, I wrote it down on the back of one of my business cards and left it with him.

I'm so bad. <evil wink>

Awesome! Green for that. :)

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I'm doing a shoot later this morning of an all-white English Bull Terrier puppy named Vice.

I decided that brilliantly green grass would be the perfect contrast to show this little guy at his best. I'm hoping I can get him to bounce around enough that I can finish up with pics of him curled in the grass. I'm bringing my own dog along, to try to get some pictures of Vice looking interested and playful. I know that he's played with other dogs before, with no issues, so I'm not worried about Beth.

I'll be sure to post some of them here, once I have them developed. :)