SG1 and SGA characters guest starring next season?

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
Rac80 said:
Smith said:
Rac80 said:
Sorry if Daniel and Jack couldn't raise the ratings I am sure Mckay won't even make a blip...:P :P
I'm not so sure... did you see what Joe Flanigan did to Warehouse 13 ratings?
Joe Flannigan is a handsome man ;) and if a looker like Michael Shanks couldn't raise sgpoo's ratings...whiney mckay won't! :P:P

Oh someone want's their square jawed heros. :lol:

Not to drive this OT but the thing with Flannigan is he's a believable character. Most or all of the fighter pilots I've met are pretty short guys. No hulking monsters.

I dunno, MacKay coming into it? What's the point. I won't watch it. I don't care. I was thru with this soap opera slop the instant Chloe started her whining over dead daddy. Sure MacKay will capture a small portion of fence sitters for a mid-season bump, but those bumps have really just been pot-hole fillers in the past. Needless to say they burned their SG bridges and yet rely on guest appearances to hype the show. Like I say: conflicted. :roll:

deco

GateFans Noob
they will have like 30 secs on the screem and them is the same more drama, shity chat and stupidaty

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
they will have like 30 secs on the screem and them is the same more drama, shity chat and stupidaty

More like they will have them on screen for 20-30 mins in the hopes of destroying the characters we love so much that no one wants to see them again.I am half tempted to tweet DH and ask if hes seen a script and wether he will keep the integrity of the character in mind whilst on sgpoo

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

Thing that bugs me is this............... if getting actors from the previous shows as cameos on SGU does show an exponential ratings spike, what exactly does that tell TPTB? It surely tells them that none of the old fan base really give 2 shits about SGU & only tuned in to see the old school guys & that being the case, they may aswell just make episodes of a show starring David Hewlett, Robert Picardo & a host of other actors in a show based on an Ancient city in the Pegas.................. oh wait, hang on.

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
Thing that bugs me is this............... if getting actors from the previous shows as cameos on SGU does show an exponential ratings spike, what exactly does that tell TPTB? It surely tells them that none of the old fan base really give 2 shits about SGU & only tuned in to see the old school guys & that being the case, they may aswell just make episodes of a show starring David Hewlett, Robert Picardo & a host of other actors in a show based on an Ancient city in the Pegas.................. oh wait, hang on.
Sorry, this argument involves logic which is not circular. Gateworld SGU Forum policy is very strict on this. If your logic is not self-masturbatory as well as dick riding SGU while mooning SG-1 and SGA, then it is to be nitpicked to death or simply discarded as "hate" and unworthy of any attention beyond assholish behaviour.

:p

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

Sorry, this argument involves logic which is not circular. Gateworld SGU Forum policy is very strict on this. If your logic is not self-masturbatory as well as dick riding SGU while mooning SG-1 and SGA, then it is to be nitpicked to death or simply discarded as "hate" and unworthy of any attention beyond assholish behaviour.

LSHALBOWCO!

(stands for "Laughing So Hard A Little Bit Of Wee Came Out")

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

I've been pissed off recently. My snark meter goes through the roof when that happens :P

Check the circular logic i'm facing on GW :p It's HORRENDOUS :p

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...-crossover?p=11763576&viewfull=1#post11763576

It's interesting you said in that last post about Destiny having to go back in time & the crew becoming the original Ancients (ouroboros-style) It's kind of scary because it is a sucky-ass thing to do to SG/SG-1/SGA by basically saying "you owe your existence to these unlikeable cunts, from this piece of shit space ship on this piece of shit TV show". It really wouldn't suprise me if TPTB were writing that paradox in as I am typing this.

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
It's interesting shat you said in that last post about Destiny having to go back in time & the crew becoming the original Ancients (ouroboros-style) It's kind of scary because it is a sucky-ass thing to do to SG/SG-1/SGA by basically saying "you owe your existence to these unlikeable cunts, from this piece of shit space ship on this piece of shit TV show". It really wouldn't suprise me if TPTB were writing that paradox in as I am typing this.
Me neither. It's teh kind of shitty "awe inspiring" writing that high school students would write.

For fucks sake. They need to hand over the reins of the franchise to people who know what they're doing. These guys are the winners of the special olympics man. "YAY WE WONZ AN EMMY! WE IZ BESTEST!"

Uhh, you do realize VFX is the part of teh show you have the LEAST involvement in.

"YAAAAY!"

super-retard.jpg
pencil.png

stclare

Me neither. It's teh kind of shitty "awe inspiring" writing that high school students would write.

For fucks sake. They need to hand over the reins of the franchise to people who know what they're doing. These guys are the winners of the special olympics man. "YAY WE WONZ AN EMMY! WE IZ BESTEST!"

Uhh, you do realize VFX is the part of teh show you have the LEAST involvement in.

"YAAAAY!"

View attachment 286
pencil.png

You mean they actualy won the emmy? such a shame :icon_cry: in the rush needs a bath thread someone's uploaded an interview with RC where he alludes to time travel etc this could be your idea in the making.....maybe you should by a lotto ticket today

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

"YAAAAY!"

View attachment 286
pencil.png

Dude I love that picture of Superspud, that is going on my facebook as my profile picture.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

jumping00451.gif
someone is pmsing today! ;)

LSHALBOWCO!

(stands for "Laughing So Hard A Little Bit Of Wee Came Out")
laughcrying.gif

I so didnt need that thought in my head! I have been there...LMAO!!!! :rotflmao:
laughcrying.gif

*wipes eyes* boy I missed you guys! :D
It's interesting you said in that last post about Destiny having to go back in time & the crew becoming the original Ancients (ouroboros-style) It's kind of scary because it is a sucky-ass thing to do to SG/SG-1/SGA by basically saying "you owe your existence to these unlikeable cunts, from this piece of shit space ship on this piece of shit TV show". It really wouldn't suprise me if TPTB were writing that paradox in as I am typing this.
hypnotize.gif
me either especially because one of the spoilers for the next season is they weren't the wrong people after all! :P

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
Hee hee hee... just wait till you read my first article for the SGU*S newspaper :D

whuahahahaha!:docianime16:

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
SGA Guest Stars revealed!

Here's the SGoo episode 15 promo. Look, it's Rush sporting some sunglasses the fishboys gave him! Barely legal Chloe! And there's that Atlantis guy! Mr. Irresistable! :rotflmao:

SGUSGA.jpeg

stclare

Here's the SGoo episode 15 promo. Look, it's Rush sporting some sunglasses the fishboys gave him! Barely legal Chloe! And there's that Atlantis guy! Mr. Irresistable! :rotflmao:

View attachment 371

Its amazing what a good make over can do for someone.

:joy:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
He wont help SGU by being on the show.

I think its WAY too late to try to appeal to the old fanbase, and the new audience doesnt know anything about McKay or much of any of the past two shows.

mckay_annoyed.jpg

Let me get this straight...Eli is smarter than me?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I, for one, am not a member of the mckay fan club at all so his inclusion does NOT tempt me to watch...to be completely honest if I were an SGPoo fan (yes in an alternate reality where the show was actually GOOD) I would NOT watch the ep because of mckay! :P

*waits for stclare to begin foaming at the mouth* :P

stclare

I, for one, am not a member of the mckay fan club at all so his inclusion does NOT tempt me to watch...to be completely honest if I were an SGPoo fan (yes in an alternate reality where the show was actually GOOD) I would NOT watch the ep because of mckay! :P

*waits for stclare to begin foaming at the mouth* :P

You, you, blasphemer!!! :argue: i only get wet one way when DH is on the screen...haha TMI

Just to add i love mckay but i still will not watch sgpoo even though hes on there..