Second City Strikes again!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Here is how a right-wing delusionist reads your post:

And responds: "Once again, OM1, I see you provided absolutely no examples. You stutter saying 'like, like' and can't come up with a single example."

I don't think he lied on his tax returns, bro. He took advantage of loopholes provided by the Bush tax cuts. He even disclosed his offshore accounts.

Liberal conspiracies!! I think God should be elected for President so that he may bring down Armageddon on all non-believers and rain his wrath upon the likes of people like you!

Oh, wait ... but he'll do it with love. :D

I didnt say he lied, I was noting that he only disclosed ONE year of them whilst Obama AND Biden revealed 12 years and his own father disclosed more than that. If he had, it would have revealed a distinct pattern of utilizing tax loopholes and the money channeled to these offshore accounts. All of this to avoid paying the same taxes as Americans who do not have the ability to take advantage of such perks. That was my point.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I didnt say he lied, I was noting that he only disclosed ONE year of them whilst Obama AND Biden revealed 12 years and his own father disclosed more than that. If he had, it would have revealed a distinct pattern of utilizing tax loopholes and the money channeled to these offshore accounts. All of this to avoid paying the same taxes as Americans who do not have the ability to take advantage of such perks. That was my point.

That's an excellent point.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2