Second City Strikes again!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Have you guys seen this? HILARIOUS!!!!

:SmileyLaughingTears::SmileyLaughingTears::SmileyLaughingTears::SmileyLaughingTears::SmileyLaughingTears::SmileyLaughingTears::SmileyLaughingTears:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I am assuming TP = Tea Partiers? If so there was no desire on the part of the Tea Party for Obama to bomb syria. ;) ABSOLUTELY NONE! It is not in our national interest to get involved in Syria. Thank God for Vladmir Putin! ;)

what no sense of humor when Second city unleashes it's wit on the libs? :icon_rotflmao::icon_rotflmao::icon_rotflmao::icon_rotflmao:

B

Backstep

Stephen Cobert is laughing when the cons believe he is one of them, but is mocking them, same with the war and chicken hawks in the TP.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
It felt like I was watching the Iraq War project. Now THAT was hilarious scamming and blind stupidity!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Stephen Cobert is laughing when the cons believe he is one of them, but is mocking them, same with the war and chicken hawks in the TP.
Stephen Colbert (another spell check- there's an "l" in his name but it's silent. ;) ) is a lifelong dem :facepalm: (which is WHY his sister was running as a ....wait for it...DEMOCRAT in SC) - the conservatives know that, maybe it's not as well known among the libs. he exists only to "make fun" of conservatives. Love how if it's not "bush's fault" it's the Tea Party's fault- but going into Syria all all Obama's idea. No conservatives (as opposed to RINOS) support it! :)
Learning to laugh at yourself is a sign of maturity. Guess the libs haven't grown that much- they can only laugh at others.

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Stephen Colbert (another spell check- there's an "l" in his name but it's silent. ;) ) is a lifelong dem :facepalm: (which is WHY his sister was running as a ....wait for it...DEMOCRAT in SC) - the conservatives know that, maybe it's known among the libs. he exists only to "make fun" of conservatives. Love how if it's not "bush's fault" it's the Tea Party's fault- but going into Syria all all Obama's idea. No conservatives (as opposed to RINOS) support it! :)
Learning to laugh at yourself is a sign of maturity. Guess the libs haven't grown that much- they can only laugh at others.

The social conservatives (RINOS) and the Tea Party SHOULD be laughed at. They are morons. Their beliefs are so far out there that they ARE laughable, and they get laughed at. My question to you is if "conservative" (in quotes because the moral social conservatives are calling themselves Republicans or conservatives when they are really just evangelicals) are correct, why are their views and actions so unpopular in the United States? They no longer have the power to elect a President, and they are losing their ability to implement draconian laws in the areas where they are strong. They want more guns, more freedom to use them, but less freedom for most other Americans. They want to combine church and state, and they want to turn the clock back a few decades.

"Learning to laugh at yourself is a sign of maturity."

Agree! You should be laughing loudly right about now. :)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
OM1 as usual you have no idea what you are talking about! where do you get your info? try actually meeting a conservative someday and you might be surprised. ;) Oh I laugh at my own foibles often. :D sign of a healthy mind you know.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
OM1 as usual you have no idea what you are talking about! where do you get your info? try actually meeting a conservative someday and you might be surprised. ;) Oh I laugh at my own foibles often. :D sign of a healthy mind you know.

I am a conservative. I am not a Democrat, nor am I a liberal. But you are claiming to be conservative, yet you support making abortion illegal, you are against gay marriage, and you think that its okay for people to own lots of guns. Aaaaand...you voted for Mitt Romney. :daniel_new_anime021:

And where do I get my info? Certainly not where you get yours! If that were so, I might be posting lots of "science" about how the Tea Party is huge and has almost universal support amongst all Americans, and where EVERYBODY believes that abortion should be outlawed, and NOBODY supports gay marriage, huh? My OTA television channels are programmed to skip Fox channels. I bet yours is set only to get Fox and nobody else? :P

This should be the mascot of the Tea Party:

index.jpeg

B

Backstep

Stephen Colbert (another spell check- there's an "l" in his name but it's silent. ;) ) is a lifelong dem :facepalm: (which is WHY his sister was running as a ....wait for it...DEMOCRAT in SC) - the conservatives know that, maybe it's not as well known among the libs. he exists only to "make fun" of conservatives. Love how if it's not "bush's fault" it's the Tea Party's fault- but going into Syria all all Obama's idea. No conservatives (as opposed to RINOS) support it! :)

Unlike the first type-o, this was done intentionally just to see if.... Yes, score!

I'm a Republican Centrist(said this many times on here) but when dealing with the rightwing, any one who is not in lock goose step with them is a lib. Hence calling another Republican rino.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Unlike the first type-o, this was done intentionally just to see if.... Yes, score!

I'm a Republican Centrist(said this many times on here) but when dealing with the rightwing, any one who is not in lock goose step with them is a lib. Hence calling another Republican rino.
But, but, that's not fair!!

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
And for a skit that is not political (Second City has been around for 50 years - yes this is THE Second City comedy troupe):

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
yet again you are wrong OM1- I have never said I beleive abortion should be illegal. Yes I beleive it is murder- BUT if someone is going to murder their kids(yes that is how I view abortion-- as murder)- far better for them to do it BEFORE the babies are born than burden society with the results of their bad parenting! ;)
So very pleased I can admit I voted for Romney- a good honest man - far better than the clown we have in there now. I know he wouldn't have been pwned by Putin! ;) face it fella- Obama won because there is no voter ID nationwide...didya hear abt the democrat poll worker in Ohio that went to jail recently for voting multiple times for Obama- she wanted to be sure he won!:shep_lol:
Columbus Dispatch said:
A former Ohio poll worker today was sentenced to five years in prison for voting illegally on behalf of other people, including a comatose relative.
Hamilton County Common Pleas Court Judge Robert Ruehlman handed down the sentence to Melowese Richardson, 58, of Madisonville, two months after she pleaded no contest to four counts of illegal voting and subsequently was found guilty.
As part of a plea agreement, prosecutors dropped four other charges; Richardson had faced up to 12 years in prison if she had been convicted of all eight original charges.
“You’ve hurt citizens of this county and people who fought for our freedom,” Ruehlman told Richardson.
Richardson previously told a local TV station that she had voted multiple times for President Barack Obama on behalf of herself and family members, calling the ballots she cast “absolutely legal” and saying that “there was no intent on my part to commit any voter fraud.”
She also said she would fight the charges against her.
“I’ll fight it for Mr. Obama and Mr. Obama’s right to sit as president of the United States,”she said.
In a statement announcing charges against Richardson and two others accused of voter fraud, county Prosecutor Joseph Deters said that “every vote is important and every voter and candidate needs to have faith in our system.”
He added: “This is not North Korea.”
http://www.dispatch.com/content/sto...rker-illegal-voting-sentenced-five-years.html

which is why the dems are against voter IDs (even though the us gov't gave kenya millions of $$ to provide their citizens with voter ids...go figure! )

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
yet again you are wrong OM1- I have never said I beleive abortion should be illegal. Yes I beleive it is murder- BUT if someone is going to murder their kids(yes that is how I view abortion-- as murder)- far better for them to do it BEFORE the babies are born than burden society with the results of their bad parenting! ;)
So very pleased I can admit I voted for Romney- a good honest man - far better than the clown we have in there now. I know he wouldn't have been pwned by Putin! ;) face it fella- Obama won because there is no voter ID nationwide...didya hear about the democrat poll worker in Ohio that went to jail recently for voting multiple times for Obama- she wanted to be sure he won!:shep_lol:

Aw...this is cute. You say you dont believe abortion should be illegal, but you do see it as murder? In case you didnt know, murder IS illegal (always has been, except in Florida these days :P). By extension, you think abortion should be illegal, like murder...is this not fair to assume? I think it is. :). Your comments about Romney being "a good honest man" is evidence that you just completely ignore the FACTS that he lied constantly...weekly...multiple times weekly. And this is not an assumption, the lies are cold hard facts. Like Jeep moving to China, like Obama removing the work requirement for welfare, so many others that are too numerous to mention. Do you deny he outright lied? Looks to me like that is exactly what you are doing. :) and this guy voted multiple times? Okay. He got 5 years in prison.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/sto...rker-illegal-voting-sentenced-five-years.html

So, what sbout this? According to the article, at least 950 DEAD PEOPLE "voted" for Mitt Romney in South Carolina, and that changed the primary victor from Romney to Rick Santorum:

http://www.infowars.com/voter-fraud-dead-people-cast-over-950-ballots-in-south-carolina/

And Romney's tax returns...just LOL. But this is moot, since Romney did not even come close to winning the Presidential election. He was bodyslammed by this "clown in office". So much for science, eh?

which is why the dems are against voter IDs (even though the us gov't gave kenya millions of $$ to provide their citizens with voter ids...go figure! )

*sigh*

There will not be another Republican president in the White House as long as the Tea Party is involved with the GOP. That is a fact. The next President is likely to be Hillary Clinton. The GOP is pretty much done. I sure hope the Tea Party RINOs dont have to take up to a decade to understand that nobody really wants what they are pushing. Women want the right to abort pregnancies, Americans do NOT want religion tainting governmental policies, and rich white guys who hide their finances and whose friends and supporters are not diverse are no longer viable.

Last edited:
B

Backstep

So very pleased I can admit I voted for Romney- a good honest man - far better than the clown we have in there now. I know he wouldn't have been pwned by Putin! ;) face it fella- Obama won because there is no voter ID nationwide...didya hear abt the democrat poll worker in Ohio that went to jail recently for voting multiple times for Obama- she wanted to be sure he won!:shep_lol:

I did hear about all the voter fraud in Hamilton county, Ohio. All 6 revolve around Absentee ballets.
http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...to-be-sentenced-on-four-counts-of-voter-fraud

How can we forget this guy,
Villamaino, a Republican third-term selectman and candidate for state representative in the 2nd Hampden District, is under investigation for voter fraud after the Elections Office was flooded with typed applications for absentee ballots, many of which noted a change in political affiliation from Democrat to Republican. Those familiar with the investigation have said yet-unnamed individuals researched voting records that had been stagnant for several years, and typed up applications to submit as absentee ballots.
http://www.masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2012/08/embattled_east_longmeadow_sele.html

Or this,
Five years ago, when his father was running for the U.S. House, the son of current state Senate Majority Leader Jeb Bradley's voted in the 2008 general election in both New Hampshire and Colorado, according to voting officials and records in each state.
http://www.unionleader.com/article/20130905/NEWS06/130909603

James O'Keefe best stay away from New Hampshire :lol:

So how will voter ID's stop the real fraud in voting, Absentee ballets?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I did hear about all the voter fraud in Hamilton county, Ohio. All 6 revolve around Absentee ballets.
http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...to-be-sentenced-on-four-counts-of-voter-fraud

How can we forget this guy,
Villamaino, a Republican third-term selectman and candidate for state representative in the 2nd Hampden District, is under investigation for voter fraud after the Elections Office was flooded with typed applications for absentee ballots, many of which noted a change in political affiliation from Democrat to Republican. Those familiar with the investigation have said yet-unnamed individuals researched voting records that had been stagnant for several years, and typed up applications to submit as absentee ballots.
http://www.masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2012/08/embattled_east_longmeadow_sele.html

Or this,
Five years ago, when his father was running for the U.S. House, the son of current state Senate Majority Leader Jeb Bradley's voted in the 2008 general election in both New Hampshire and Colorado, according to voting officials and records in each state.
http://www.unionleader.com/article/20130905/NEWS06/130909603

James O'Keefe best stay away from New Hampshire :lol:

So how will voter ID's stop the real fraud in voting, Absentee ballets?

Oh, those pesky FACTS again! :P

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Here is how a right-wing delusionist reads your post:

Your comments about Romney being "a good honest man" is evidence that you just completely ignore the FACTS that he lied constantly...weekly...multiple times weekly. And this is not an assumption, the lies are cold hard facts. Like Jeep moving to China, like Obama removing the work requirement for welfare, so many others that are too numerous to mention. Do you deny he outright lied? Looks to me like that is exactly what you are doing. :)

And responds: "Once again, OM1, I see you provided absolutely no examples. You stutter saying 'like, like' and can't come up with a single example."

and this guy voted multiple times? Okay. He got 5 years in prison.

So, what sbout this? According to the article, at least 950 DEAD PEOPLE "voted" for Mitt Romney in South Carolina, and that changed the primary victor from Romney to Rick Santorum:

http://www.infowars.com/voter-fraud-dead-people-cast-over-950-ballots-in-south-carolina/

And Romney's tax returns...just LOL. But this is moot, since Romney did not even come close to winning the Presidential election. He was bodyslammed by this "clown in office". So much for science, eh?

I don't think he lied on his tax returns, bro. He took advantage of loopholes provided by the Bush tax cuts. He even disclosed his offshore accounts.

*sigh*

There will not be another Republican president in the White House as long as the Tea Party is involved with the GOP. That is a fact. The next President is likely to be Hillary Clinton. The GOP is pretty much done. I sure hope the Tea Party RINOs dont have to take up to a decade to understand that nobody really wants what they are pushing. Women want the right to abort pregnancies, Americans do NOT want religion tainting governmental policies, and rich white guys who hide their finances and whose friends and supporters are not diverse are no longer viable.

Liberal conspiracies!! I think God should be elected for President so that he may bring down Armageddon on all non-believers and rain his wrath upon the likes of people like you!

Oh, wait ... but he'll do it with love. :D