Sanctuary episode #404 "Monsoon" *Spoilers*

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
#1. Will is the most uninteresting character on the show, plus he's just weird. I don't care about his love life and never will. The thought of someone being interested in him sexually creeps me out. And the relationship with Abby comes across as forced. Yes, I know there are time constraints with a TV show but the pace of this one in regards to the Will/Abby relationship is just dumb. They have sex, they have their first fight, they make up. YAWN.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
That's why I want no ships at all. They inevitably are not developed and frequently (like this case) the people involved have no chemistry together.

G

Graybrew1

#1. Will is the most uninteresting character on the show, plus he's just weird. I don't care about his love life and never will. The thought of someone being interested in him sexually creeps me out. And the relationship with Abby comes across as forced. Yes, I know there are time constraints with a TV show but the pace of this one in regards to the Will/Abby relationship is just dumb. They have sex, they have their first fight, they make up. YAWN.

:ditto:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
The problem with the Will character is that he originally was written as the "outsider" through which we would see the Sanctuary - the eyes of someone not familiar with the world so to speak. Well that is no longer the case, and so they need to develop him some more in a different direction. Play more on his profiling skills (he was excellent in the episode "folding man") and on his intuition and less on his being acting head of the Sanctuary.

S

Stonelesscutter

The problem with the Will character is that he originally was written as the "outsider" through which we would see the Sanctuary - the eyes of someone not familiar with the world so to speak. Well that is no longer the case, and so they need to develop him some more in a different direction. Play more on his profiling skills (he was excellent in the episode "folding man") and on his intuition and less on his being acting head of the Sanctuary.

Indeed. First season was definitely the best for Will's character. He was interesting then because of the reasons you mentioned. Now not so much.

G

Graybrew1

He is not "leading man" material in my book. Henry is much more so. ;)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Henry is COOL. :)

Agreed. Henry is likable and one can relate to him which is why I hope that they don't ruin him with this current story line.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
The one good thing about the shipping is that now they can have a triple date scene at Alfredo's... :rolleyes: :facepalm: