Samsung bashing iPhone again for Galaxy S4...but they can!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
What they still have listed:

- in-call mute
- HDR camera
- some quicksettings buttons don't always work

I recall bluetooth going all whacky with major feedback in the midst of a phone call. There were a few others that don't come to mind at the moment. I had tried a few others after it.

What's disappointing, though, is that it hasn't been updated since Nov 13th, 2013.

Bolded is a dealbreaker. But my Gummy does take HDR. :)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
My son lost his iPhone4 last Thursday at the YMCA and so he now has my phone and I was going to get the Iphone5c but they had none in stock at BestBuy . Man am I happy about that . I found out from a friend that the 5 shuts down in cold weather and wont boot again for 20 mins or more lol !!! Anyway I have the 4s without the stupid latest update and man it is triple fast compared to my old 4 which is now my sons and it has the latest apple updates . My 4s is not getting the update ever . I still may switch phones with my Daughter though . She has the Samsung2 and it really is a friggin mini computer . Unbelievable what she can do with her phone compared to a stinkin iphone .
Well I have it now for a few years and I also stick it in a case as I clamp it to my bike and motorbike and I drive in the rain and am also outside a lot with my dog who if I don't take for a walk threatens me with her laser eyes :( :( :(

So far I am pretty happy with this case . Not to bulky so it fits in your pockets easily :) :) :) and tuff as hell for such a little casing :) :) :)