Rise of the Planet of the Apes

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Which 2 hours? Im in PST time zone. Im imaging a computer at the moment :icon_e_geek:

I'm on Eastern time so my window is almost closed. Maybe we could try for tomorrow - sounds like OMNI would do a rewatch and I bet Joelist would too.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I'm on Eastern time so my window is almost closed. Maybe we could try for tomorrow - sounds like OMNI would do a rewatch and I bet Joelist would too.

That works for me. Im still working! :)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Just perused the entire thread. We sure have some POTA love going on here. ;) also it seems I had forgotten about Mike Dopud appearing in Rise, but it was still a nice surprise.

True, but remember in the movie the Lab tech/ Ape handler sneezes bloody sputum all over McKay. I think that was an intentional lead in to the next movie.

....and mcckay (an airline pilot) is obviously infected as he leaves to fly away somewhere! :icon_eek:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
eh say again? sofar i see you me and stranger
... or are you saying that since you are involved we've added some weight? :P

(naw im not calling you fat.... :P)

Well Stranger will be there, Joelist, you, and me. Compared to the recent rewatches, that is a lot! :) And hey! Im not fat! :tongue:

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Well Stranger will be there, Joelist, you, and me. Compared to the recent rewatches, that is a lot! :) And hey! Im not fat! :tongue:
ok thats 4.. seems like an avrage rewatch to me since the last ones i was in on had me stone greybrew and stranger...

:P fatty! :P

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I'll be popping in and out alas...work calls. So I'm "here" but will no doubt miss parts.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I'll be popping in and out alas...work calls. So I'm "here" but will no doubt miss parts.

I wanna rewatch something. :( But Im gonna fire up my GTA San Andreas and blow up the city or sumpthin. :witless: