Random General Science and Technical topics

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
The plot is everywhere on the internet and is the result of the Luigi Cavalli-Sforza genetic distance studies.

Okay, but so what? It does not make a case for "races", and does not support your contention that it exists.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Your ancestors also gave us Benito Mussolini, the unmanly Vespa scooter, and that asshole Tony Danza -- all legitimate reasons why your progenitors should have been forcibly marched into the Adriatic sea. :playful:

Pfff. All blinks of an eye when compared to what the WASP ancestors gave us, nearly a thousand years of brutal ignorance and forced religion until WE came along once again and gave you all the renaissance. :icon_lol:

Bluce Ree

It makes the case for two races. Blacks and everyone else.

As much as I would like to think of southern idiots and rednecks as a race on their own, it's just not true and no amount of repetition of that nonsense will ever make it true.

B

Backstep

As much as I would like to think of southern idiots and rednecks as a race on their own, it's just not true and no amount of repetition of that nonsense will ever make it true.

If you follow his logic with "blacks and everyone else", since the first humans came from Africa that means "everyone else" is a sub of blacks.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Pfff. All blinks of an eye when compared to what the WASP ancestors gave us, nearly a thousand years of brutal ignorance and forced religion until WE came along once again and gave you all the renaissance. :icon_lol:

I didn't want to have to pull out the trump card but you've left me no choice. Your people are responsible for this atrocity: The Jersey Shore.

jersey_shore_italy1_0.jpg

I win. ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I didn't want to have to pull out the trump card but you've left me no choice. Your people are responsible for this atrocity: The Jersey Shore.

I win. ;)

:icon_rotflmao::shep_lol::SmileyLaughingTears::smiley-laughing024:

Bluce Ree

I win. ;)

Nah, those are YOUR people. Those are several generations removed and poisoned by America's affinity for grandiose displays of self-importance at the expense of self-respect. In other words, they're typical Americans. :icon_lol:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

I win. ;)

careful ape...Guido has friends in Joisey who might wanna have a chat wit' youse! :daniel01:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
careful ape...Guido has friends in Joisey who might wanna have a chat wit' youse! :daniel01:

seeing an occasional pic like this with these ilk, make me remember why i was so happy that my parents decided to leave jersey to come back home to PA.....

mzzz

Well Known GateFan

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Naw man, "the sweede" got his arse handed to him Clint Eastwood style :D

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Mars is Tatooine, freaking sand people. What's it take for Anakin to start a genocide up in here? Killing a bunch of children is ok for him, but genociding sand people is clearly taking it too far I guess.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Mars is Tatooine, freaking sand people. What's it take for Anakin to start a genocide up in here? Killing a bunch of children is ok for him, but genociding sand people is clearly taking it too far I guess.
He DID kill all of the ones who took Shmi, women and children included...........