Random General Science and Technical topics

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Not a black person.

LOL! Then what is he? (This I gotta hear). The lineage of Akenhaten is known. He was most definitely African with no admixtrure whatsoever. But, you say he is not black...so what do you think he is? :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
White (and Ashkenazim Jew) Power:

View attachment 30529

NO, just Jew power. You white male racists do not count Jews as "white", remember? They certainly have no love for WASPS or Anglos and do not consider themselves part of your "white race". Most "white people" would rather just be "people". People like you are outcasts of society with your thinking, and you already know that.

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
NO, just Jew power. You white male racists do not count Jews as "white", remember? They certainly have no love for WASPS or Anglos and do not consider themselves part of your "white race". Most "white people" would rather just be "people". People like you are outcasts of society with your thinking, and you already know that.

Non-black Power

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Akhenaten wasn't even a Earthling :smiley-laughing021:

View attachment 30530

:icon_rotflmao::laughing:

Im just waiting....grinning...to read what Jim has to say about Akenhaten not being a 100% black African man. :) I wonder why he is unaware that even Nubian kings ruled Egypt for some time (along with Nubian Pharaohs).

"Not a black person". :)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
You gotta admit dude, he screwed the pooch when he gave us monotheism.........
:D

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
They are identical. Blacks have an ethnicity that is Sub-Saharan African.

So, I'm a different race than you? Aside from the fact that my ancestors ruled the world for 2000 years in the single longest, most multi-cutlural global empire that promoted art, philosophy, democracy and created conveniences like running water, they were not a "race".

Bluce Ree

Im just waiting....grinning...to read what Jim has to say about Akenhaten not being a 100% black African man. :) I wonder why he is unaware that even Nubian kings ruled Egypt for some time (along with Nubian Pharaohs).

"Not a black person". :)

Didn't he have an explanation for that? Like the statues weren't dusted properly or the wall pictures rusted or something?

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
So, I'm a different race than you? Aside from the fact that my ancestors ruled the world for 2000 years in the single longest, most multi-cutlural global empire that promoted art, philosophy, democracy and created conveniences like running water, they were not a "race".

The genetic distance between people from the British Isles and people from Greece and Italy is very small. The genetic distance between people from the British Isles and the Congo is very large. Evolution is real. Evolution never stopped.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
The genetic distance between people from the British Isles and people from Greece and Italy is very small. The genetic distance between people from the British Isles and the Congo is very large. Evolution is real. Evolution never stopped.

That is false, dumbass. :) Western Europeans are the CLOSEST genetically to Africans than any other group.

Also, evolution IS real. And because of that, Africans are the most genetically evolved humans on earth. They have been around AT LEAST 150,000 years longer than any variant of human which came later. The perception many racist whites have about being superior are laughably opposite the truth. How can a group which is defined by what they LACK genetically be superior to the groups which have more complex, more diverse characteristics? In order to get "white people" you have to SUBTRACT things. How is this superior?

For the record, I love "white people". Its the trash of every group I cant stand. White trash, ghetto blacks, doper Asians, violent gangland Latinos. Are there whites in the United States who do NOT live in West Virginia who think it's people are on par with them? Sorry, but Im afraid not.

Last edited:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan

You are just a wog, like the common cold...............

:D

Bluce Ree

Not enough to splinter a single race into multiple races.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Not enough to splinter a single race into multiple races.

Why is he so doggedly in denial of the already established empirical facts? He is denying cold hard reality. For instance, EVERYONE knows Santa Claus is real. All over the world, children report receiving gifts and hearing noises late at night or on the roof. Some have even reported seeing him and even the media reports that they are tracking him on radar on Christmas Eve. And there must be a species of flying reindeer, even though we have not found their origin yet. Proof is in the various official scientific documentaries like Santa Clause and A Charlie Brown Christmas. Only a dummy would deny his existence. :rolleye0014: :eusa_snooty:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
The genetic distance chart for mankind:

View attachment 30548

Another non-referenced chart? It is already known that western Europeans are the closest in genetic similarity to sub-Saharan Africans amongst population groups. But ALL groups are the same "race". There are no subspecies. The baseline reference genome is 100% African where Mankind began, as did his genetic ancestors.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Your ancestors also gave us Benito Mussolini, the unmanly Vespa scooter, and that asshole Tony Danza -- all legitimate reasons why your progenitors should have been forcibly marched into the Adriatic sea. :playful:

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
Another non-referenced chart? It is already known that western Europeans are the closest in genetic similarity to sub-Saharan Africans amongst population groups. But ALL groups are the same "race". There are no subspecies. The baseline reference genome is 100% African where Mankind began, as did his genetic ancestors.

The plot is everywhere on the internet and is the result of the Luigi Cavalli-Sforza genetic distance studies.