Random General Science and Technical topics

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
No, they are not. IQ tests are Eurasian-centric because intelligence is Eurasian-centric. Mathematics and science are Eurasian-centric.

:icon_rotflmao:

Neither mathematics nor science was created by Eurasians. They were created by Africans, long before Eurasians ever civilized. :). The proof is IN Africa. The contention and lie of the ancient history of Africa tries to put Eurasians there, but that is where it falls apart. There is nothing remotely approaching what is found in ancient Nubia or Khemet (Egypt) anywhere in Eurasia east or west.

Intelligence is realizing that humans are a single group which has differentiated from a central root in appearance and minor structure, but NOT genetically. Intelligence is displaying behaviors which are inclusive and aware of reality as it exists. Thinking that one group of Humanity is better or worse than another without any empirical evidence is not intelligent. It is sociopathic. Having cultural prejudices is a different matter, given that there is no consideration for "race" or ethnicity. Disliking a religious group with a diverse following is an example. Disliking meat eaters or vegans is another couple of examples. But hating "black people" is just dumb, because you cannot define them as a "race" group. You can define the segment you dislike, and that group is a cultural group not a "race". The Ghetto culture.

Are you a chess player Jim? Im betting you are not...but Im asking. :)

Last edited:

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
:icon_rotflmao:

Neither mathematics nor science was created by Eurasians. They were created by Africans, long before Eurasians ever civilized. :). The proof is IN Africa. The contention and lie of the ancient history of Africa tries to put Eurasians there, but that is where it falls apart. There is nothing remotely approaching what is found in ancient Nubis or Khemet (Egypt) anywhere in Eurasia east or west.

Intelligence is realizing that humans are a single group which has differentiated from a central root in appearance and minor structure, but NOT genetically. Intelligence is displaying behaviors which are inclusive and aware of reality as it exists. Thinking that one group of Humanity is better or worse than another without any empirical evidence is not intelligent. It is sociopathic. Having cultural prejudices is a different matter, given that there is no consideration for "race" or ethnicity. Disliking a religious group with a diverse following is an example. Disliking meat eaters or vegans is another couple of examples. But hating "black people" is just dumb, because you cannot define them as a "race" group. You can define the segment you dislike, and that group is a cultural group not a "race". The Ghetto culture.

Are you a chess player Jim? Im betting you are not...but Im asking. :)

Mathematics was not invented by Africans. Chess is a product of India. What modern people call science was a product of the Christian and Muslim high middle ages.

Last edited:

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
...Neither mathematics nor science was created by Eurasians. They were created by Africans, long before Eurasians ever civilized. :). The proof is IN Africa. The contention and lie of the ancient history of Africa tries to put Eurasians there, but that is where it falls apart. There is nothing remotely approaching what is found in ancient Nubis or Khemet (Egypt) anywhere in Eurasia east or west...

Science was invented over a period of centuries by ancient Greek, medieval Islamic, and medieval Christian philosophers.

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
...Intelligence is realizing that humans are a single group which has differentiated from a central root in appearance and minor structure, but NOT genetically. Intelligence is displaying behaviors which are inclusive and aware of reality as it exists. Thinking that one group of Humanity is better or worse than another without any empirical evidence is not intelligent. It is sociopathic. Having cultural prejudices is a different matter, given that there is no consideration for "race" or ethnicity. Disliking a religious group with a diverse following is an example. Disliking meat eaters or vegans is another couple of examples. But hating "black people" is just dumb, because you cannot define them as a "race" group. You can define the segment you dislike, and that group is a cultural group not a "race". The Ghetto culture.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/racial-forensics-in-an-age-of-race-denial/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1738862

https://www3.nd.edu/~stephens/Forensics.pdf

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Mathematics was not invented by Africans. Chess is a product of India. What modern people call science was a product of the Christian and Muslim high middle ages.

I did not claim that chess was African. I asked if you play chess. Do you? And mathematics was created by the Africans who built ancient Egypt, not by Arabs. Regardless of what you are referring to as "modern peoples", the ancient Egyptians were doing brain surgery and healing bones and other ailments. European archaeologists of the 19th century refused to acknowledge the data that stands in evidence against them today. Additionally, the Asians do not share credit for their scientific discoveries with Europeans historically. The Europeans largely stole or borrowed their technology from others who created it before them. Muslims are only in existence after 635AD when Islam was created. The science which built Gizeh is more than 4000 years before that.

These items of "info" you are posting are for the non-intelligent. They were the basis for the 19th century nonsense that birthed "Race".

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Still, nothing you are posting debunks the fact that "race" does not exist genetically or biologically.

All I have ever seen coming from you when it comes to this topic is a sincere, desperate NEED for "races" to exist. It isnt like the still unanswered question about whether life exists on other planets. We think so, but we dont know for sure. But we do know that "races" do not exist amongst humans. We know that there is no genetic marker or set of markers that define people into groups called "races". We know that genes that originate in one ethnic group can be present in phenotypically different groups.

But you arent alone. Many white males in your demographic of age and general geographic region of birth share your beliefs in this nonsense. But it IS nonsense.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Mathematics originated in Egypt and Babylon. It spread to Greece where the Greeks refined it and those refinements spread outward and indeed back into Egypt. There is also reason to believe the Chinese separately developed their own mathematics.

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
I did not claim that chess was African. I asked if you play chess. Do you? And mathematics was created by the Africans who built ancient Egypt, not by Arabs. Regardless of what you are referring to as "modern peoples", the ancient Egyptians were doing brain surgery and healing bones and other ailments. European archaeologists of the 19th century refused to acknowledge the data that stands in evidence against them today. Additionally, the Asians do not share credit for their scientific discoveries with Europeans historically. The Europeans largely stole or borrowed their technology from others who created it before them. Muslims are only in existence after 635AD when Islam was created. The science which built Gizeh is more than 4000 years before that.

These items of "info" you are posting are for the non-intelligent. They were the basis for the 19th century nonsense that birthed "Race".

Egyptians were not Africans, but they did have African slaves. Race is real.

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
Mathematics originated in Egypt and Babylon. It spread to Greece where the Greeks refined it and those refinements spread outward and indeed back into Egypt. There is also reason to believe the Chinese separately developed their own mathematics.

Egyptians were not Africans.

B

Backstep

Memory is one aspect of intelligence.

Memory is one of the lowest aspect to show intelligence, it is do you know the meaning of, how to apply, the concept of what was memorized. Under Bushs "no child left behind", the kids in school memorized info to pass tests, all we hear are how dumb the kids are now. A savant can memorize Einstein's papers, but can the savant explain the concept?

A better test for IQ would be the answers be in essay form, explain the concept for each question asked, solely academic, math, science and the arts.

With you wanting the (rednecks and rioters) to take multiple tests, is nothing more than Pavlov doing an experiment minus the dog.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Egyptians were not Africans, but they did have African slaves. Race is real.

BAHAHAHA! All Egyptians ARE Africans and they always have been. That is because Egypt is IN Africa where it has always been. Race is a construct. Both these statements I just made are 100% reality. Both the statements you just made (that I quoted) are 100% delusional and wrong. But again, not much is expected coming from someone of your circumstances. Every time you veer off into this topic you get spanked, but you then repeat the mistake over and over. There is a name for that. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Memory is one of the lowest aspect to show intelligence, it is do you know the meaning of, how to apply, the concept of what was memorized. Under Bushs "no child left behind", the kids in school memorized info to pass tests, all we hear are how dumb the kids are now. A savant can memorize Einstein's papers, but can the savant explain the concept?

A better test for IQ would be the answers be in essay form, explain the concept for each question asked, solely academic, math, science and the arts.

With you wanting the (rednecks and rioters) to take multiple tests, is nothing more than Pavlov doing an experiment minus the dog.

The difference here is that you are speaking FROM a position of intelligence (as am I). You can see the most effective ways to measure intelligence because you ARE intelligent already. Demonstrated intelligence is all that matters, not any test. As we can see, tests can be fudged, rules can be circumvented or made in such a way as to favor one test taker over another. But innate intelligence and demonstrated intelligence are the actual empirical evidence of intelligence.

Jim just stated that Egyptians are not Africans, and that "race" is real, even though the actual facts are 180 degrees different. What is Jim demonstrating? It isnt intelligence. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

I wonder if all the perverted white males who buy these Asian sex tours where they have sex with children are trying to cure an ailment too?

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
If you are unwilling to compare the IQ test results of real hillbillies and real Ferguson rioters (not the protesters), then STFU.

IQ tests are bullshit. No matter what anyone pretends they are or aren't, they are affected by education and surrounding environment. I'll compare mine to yours and my number will dwarf yours. Even so, I still think it is utterly meaningless.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
IQ tests are bullshit. No matter what anyone pretends they are or aren't, they are affected by education and surrounding environment. I'll compare mine to yours and my number will dwarf yours. Even so, I still think it is utterly meaningless.

Mine dwarfs his as well. :) But I dont even give my own test score any more merit than anyone elses because I know the test is bullshit. What I dont get is what the benefit to Jim is to believe that IQ scores are relevant. Is it going to improve his job prospects? Increase his income? Give him another inch of penis? :anim_59:

B

Backstep

The difference here is that you are speaking FROM a position of intelligence (as am I). You can see the most effective ways to measure intelligence because you ARE intelligent already. Demonstrated intelligence is all that matters, not any test. As we can see, tests can be fudged, rules can be circumvented or made in such a way as to favor one test taker over another. But innate intelligence and demonstrated intelligence are the actual empirical evidence of intelligence.

Jim just stated that Egyptians are not Africans, and that "race" is real, even though the actual facts are 180 degrees different. What is Jim demonstrating? It isnt intelligence. :)

Depends on your definition of Egyptian( the people that lived along the Nile or the people who built the pyramids) and how many years out of Africa does it take not to be called African any more. Modern DNA tests reveal modern Egyptian are more related to those in the near east. Till more DNA evidence on older(pre 5000 bce the drying of the near east and sahara) humans, this argument will remain in the realm of "no true Scotsman."

Yes, there is only one genus of human.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Yes, and memory CAN be tested very accurately. Things left out of the Eurocentric IQ test are visual and auditory acuity, reflexes and the ability to reproduce patterns and tones from a given set of either...those are aspects of intelligence as well. Most non-European groups excel at those abilities.

Yep. Can you imagine an IQ test where bush people score the highest? The western world would collapse in embarrassment.
--- merged: Nov 29, 2014 6:52 PM ---
Mine dwarfs his as well. :) But I dont even give my own test score any more merit than anyone elses because I know the test is bullshit. What I dont get is what the benefit to Jim is to believe that IQ scores are relevant. Is it going to improve his job prospects? Increase his income? Give him another inch of penis? :anim_59:

It supports his argument that non-whites are inferior at some level.

Last edited by a moderator:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Depends on your definition of Egyptian( the people that lived along the Nile or the people who built the pyramids) and how many years out of Africa does it take not to be called African any more. Modern DNA tests reveal modern Egyptian are more related to those in the near east. Till more DNA evidence on older(pre 5000 bce the drying of the near east and sahara) humans, this argument will remain in the realm of "no true Scotsman."

Yes, there is only one genus of human.

Modern Egyptians are a mix of Arab and African peoples. I am talking about pre-Ptolemaic Egyptians. Phenotypically speaking (the basis of "race"), the ancient Egyptians would be considered "black people" in America.