Please get rid of the Character Eli Wallace!

Yllek

GateFans Noob
McKay is not big into sexual harassement! :argue:

(Seriously, I found Carson in Whispers more disturbing. Or Zelenka, when he was locked in the elevator with Sam Carter in Quarantine. It's these idiotic writers.)

Back to Eli Wallace, who, I must admit, was my most favorite character of the bunch, so go figure what I thought of the rest. Maybe the Alliance can take out the most annoying characers like Young, Greer, Chloe and Scott and side line Rush, Eli and TJ and we might, MIGHT, have a glimmer of a show here.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
McKay is not big into sexual harassement! :argue:

(Seriously, I found Carson in Whispers more disturbing. Or Zelenka, when he was locked in the elevator with Sam Carter in Quarantine. It's these idiotic writers.)

Back to Eli Wallace, who, I must admit, was my most favorite character of the bunch, so go figure what I thought of the rest. Maybe the Alliance can take out the most annoying characers like Young, Greer, Chloe and Scott and side line Rush, Eli and TJ and we might, MIGHT, have a glimmer of a show here.
Pegasus Project??? I cheered when Cam got between him and Sam when Mckay started his harassing shit.

Yllek

GateFans Noob
Pegasus Project??? I cheered when Cam got between him and Sam when Mckay started his harassing shit.

Correction: SGA McKay is not big into sexual harassement. Whatever the SG-1 writers thought the character was all about, I have no idea. And I shudder what the SGU writers will do to him.