One Season Wonders...

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Surface

Posted by Heisenberg

Surface
This show was cancelled again and ended in a cliffhanger. But after thinking about it, I ask myself what was I thinking?

I only watched Surface because of the hot female scientist ( Lake Bell ) . What a BOD !!! It was mind numbingly silly but I watched it anyway .http://www.gatefans.net/forums/images/icons/biggrin.gif

BellRD0004009436.jpg

lake-bell-030608-01-thumb.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
seconded..

and im a leftwing liberal myself and i dont like SGU that much.. and it sounds like someone has a case of prejudice..

Precisely, and I know socal conservatives who like SGU as well so his argument really doesn't hold up.

I only watched Surface because of the hot female scientist ( Lake Bell ) . What a BOD !!! It was mind numbingly silly but I watched it anyway .http://www.gatefans.net/forums/images/icons/biggrin.gif

BellRD0004009436.jpg

lake-bell-030608-01-thumb.jpg

Now she is a VERY hot, even though I agree with OM1 that she's a bit skinny. And since I talked about Journeyman in another post I just have to mention the highly attractive Moon Bloodgood.
Moon-Bloodgood-photo-1.jpg

Korinna_Moon_Bloodgood_really good reclining pose picture.jpg

Now I know that a lot of people dislike her because of Terminator: Salavation, but I think that in that case the problem was more with the movie and director (McG :puke:) than her, because I thought her acting was pretty good (not great) in Journeyman. Now I'm looking forward to seeing more of her Falling Skies. (you can interpret that last sentence in any way you like ;))

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Precisely, and I know socal conservatives who like SGU as well so his argument really doesn't hold up.

Now she is a VERY hot, even though I agree with OM1 that she's a bit skinny. And since I talked about Journeyman in another post I just have to mention the highly attractive Moon Bloodgood.
View attachment 3687

View attachment 3686

Now I know that a lot of people dislike her because of Terminator: Salavation, but I think that in that case the problem was more with the movie and director (McG :puke:) than her, because I thought her acting was pretty good (not great) in Journeyman. Now I'm looking forward to seeing more of her Falling Skies. (you can interpret that last sentence in any way you like ;))

What !!! She is twice as skinny as Lake !!!

Bell_JS028948804.jpg

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
What !!! She is twice as skinny as Lake !!!

Meh. I still think that Lake looks skinnier but with pictures like the ones with them posing in their underwear, you can never be sure of just how much of it was photoshopped.

EDIT:
Hmm... she looks better in that picture. In the one where she was in her underwear she definitely looked a lot skinnier. Though Bloodgood seems to be quite a bit shorter than Lake so that doesn't make her look thin in an unhealthy way, which Lake did in that underwear pic.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
LOL !!! We have gone way off topic !!! Short girl's are fun too . Heck all girl's are fun !!!

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
LOL !!! We have gone way off topic !!! Short girl's are fun too . Heck all girl's are fun !!!

Yes we have, and yes they are! :D

Anyway back on topic with the one season wonders...

The only show that pops into my mind at the moment is Jericho. I know, it got two seasons, but remember that it was originally cancelled and only that 7-episode second season after fans of the show sent in thousands of peanuts to CBS. I really would've liked to see the show continue, and I'm actually thinking about looking for those season 3 comics even though I've never been a huge comics fan.

Copenhagen

GateFans Noob
I'm just saying the show was super drama, with Gay Life styles and everything in it. Just my way of saying the show is "Gay" is all.

S

Stonelesscutter

I'm just saying the show was super drama, with Gay Life styles and everything in it. Just my way of saying the show is "Gay" is all.

My spidey sense is tingling.
But as to wether I'm sensing homophobia or someone with latent suppressed erotic feelings towards people of the same sex I am still unsure.

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede

The show has portrayed a homosexual relationship in 3 out of its 34 (so far) episodes. In what way exactly does that make the show "gay"? Homosexuals are a minority just like for example, african-americans (the difference is that homosexuals are not an ethnic minority). Now if a show had an african-american character appear in 3 out of 34 episodes, would you say that the show was "black"? No, of course not! It's just silly, that's what it is.