4. He likes to eat.
5. He likes to eat.
6. He likes to eat.
7. He likes to eat.
8. He likes to eat.
9. He hates to diet.
10. He likes to eat.

David_Blue2.jpg

Just look at the hollow, soulless eyes of a man guilted into starving himself to prove for a few weeks that he's happy being "thin". You know there's only one thought going through his head at this moment: Hurry up and take the fu***** picture so I can get inside to the free buffet, dammit!

Those circular logos are screaming "donuts" to poor Davey. :anim_59: Ya know, his chubbiness gave him character on film that he no longer has looking like that. It would be like John Belushi truing to pull off his schtick as a skinny guy.
--- merged: Oct 29, 2013 at 8:29 AM ---
Too late. The shit's been cancelled. I hope you're happy. :(
Cancelled already? Drats. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Those circular logos are screaming "donuts" to poor Davey. :anim_59: Ya know, his chubbiness gave him character on film that he no longer has looking like that. It would be like John Belushi truing to pull off his schtick as a skinny guy.
--- merged: Oct 29, 2013 at 8:29 AM ---

Cancelled already? Drats. :(

Nah, I was just messing with Rac. It hasn't been officially cancelled yet. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
the ape is just pissing & moaning at the fact I have a life and he doesn't! :P I posted it!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Breakfast is served, Dave!

IMAG0357.jpg

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Apparently people with "lives" don't know how to hot link. :rolleyes: :happy0007::anim_35:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Well, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland has concluded it's run. It was only meant to be a limited run series. I really enjoyed the final few episodes- they did a marvelous job wrapping up all of the storylines and giving Jafar what he deserved!
Jafar gets trapped in a bottle- is it in Gold's shop now?

the good news the Knave (AKA Will Scarlet) will be in Storybrooke next season - hopefully Anastasia will be there too. They gave Alice and Cyrus their happy ending which was very satisfying. I miss the show, but they gave it a good ending. (unlike Nowhere Man - that's another thread! :P )