Once upon a time in Wonderland

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Last night was the premiere! I loved the show but it's going to take me a week or so to find the time for a review. will post it here once it's done! :)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Already in love with it after just one ep? Does this portend a biased review? :P

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
very biased. it's a good show. the second ep was even better...I want the knave's backstory! oh I'll tell you abt him in my review. Life is crazy busy- no free time it seems. maybe by friday I'll get it finished. (i did start it! :P)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I can't wait to hear about all the failed SGU stars that populate this one. ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I can't wait to hear about all the failed SGU stars that populate this one. ;)

Where is Elyse Levesque???? I have seen the other failed SGU "stars" on other stuff since then, except Elyse Levesque (Chloe), Alaina Huffman (TJ), and Jamil Walker Smith (Greer).

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Alaina has been in Supernatural, but the other two, not so much.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Where is Elyse Levesque???? I have seen the other failed SGU "stars" on other stuff since then, except Elyse Levesque (Chloe), Alaina Huffman (TJ), and Jamil Walker Smith (Greer).

Selling blowjobs on Rodeo Drive? A girl's gotta eat and what better source of nourishment than protein. Plus she makes a couple bucks.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Selling blowjobs on Rodeo Drive? A girl's gotta eat and what better source of nourishment than protein. Plus she makes a couple bucks.

Is she really telling someone named "Stephanie" to "get in the gate"? :daniel_new004:

(Shame that poor Stephanie doesn't know she will have to wait in line. :moody:)

Elyse-Levesque-Autograph.jpg

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Is she really telling someone named "Stephanie" to "get in the gate"? :daniel_new004:

(Shame that poor Stephanie doesn't know she will have to wait in line. :moody:)

Elyse-Levesque-Autograph.jpg

What were they thinking when they created her character?

"Ok. We'll have a mad scientist, a fat, misunderstood super genius, an emotional wreck of a major, a broken colonel, a mad black man and a dumb ass. Every show needs a dumb ass. A dumb ass that will use the long-range comm stones to jump home to party and sleep around in someone else's body. She will also have her moment to shine after spending an episode in a giant fish tank to become super dumbass."

We already had Forest Gump. We didn't need another one with boobs in space.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
What were they thinking when they created her character?

"Ok. We'll have a mad scientist, a fat, misunderstood super genius, an emotional wreck of a major, a broken colonel, a mad black man and a dumb ass. Every show needs a dumb ass. A dumb ass that will use the long-range comm stones to jump home to party and sleep around in someone else's body. She will also have her moment to shine after spending an episode in a giant fish tank to become super dumbass."

We already had Forest Gump. We didn't need another one with boobs in space.

Hey man, don't hate! :nono: Chloe is like, smart and stuff! She even knows how to use chalk...which they have tons of...on an inter-galactic ship that they had no idea they'd be on but apparently they had a packing list that included chalk...and Ikea furniture...but I digress. :moody:

the-adventures-of-chloe-armstrong-season-two-852-image_gallery_3565_elyse-levesque-stargate-universe_480x360.jpg

B

Backstep

Hey man, don't hate! :nono: Chloe is like, smart and stuff! She even knows how to use chalk...which they have tons of...on an inter-galactic ship that they had no idea they'd be on but apparently they had a packing list that included chalk...and Ikea furniture...but I digress. :moody:

the-adventures-of-chloe-armstrong-season-two-852-image_gallery_3565_elyse-levesque-stargate-universe_480x360.jpg

Also an invisible exoskeleton that enables the weight challenged to run across the ship while carrying a wounded member, to open a door.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Also an invisible exoskeleton that enables the weight challenged to run across the ship while carrying a wounded member, to open a door.

tumblr_lcpneuygTT1qb8rfq

1. He likes to eat.
2. He likes to eat.
3. He likes to eat.
4. He likes to eat.
5. He likes to eat.
6. He likes to eat.
7. He likes to eat.
8. He likes to eat.
9. He hates to diet.
10. He likes to eat.

David_Blue2.jpg

Just look at the hollow, soulless eyes of a man guilted into starving himself to prove for a few weeks that he's happy being "thin". You know there's only one thought going through his head at this moment: Hurry up and take the fu***** picture so I can get inside to the free buffet, dammit!

B

Backstep

tumblr_lcpneuygTT1qb8rfq

1. He likes to eat.
2. He likes to eat.
3. He likes to eat.
4. He likes to eat.
5. He likes to eat.
6. He likes to eat.
7. He likes to eat.
8. He likes to eat.
9. He hates to diet.
10. He likes to eat.

David_Blue2.jpg

Just look at the hollow, soulless eyes of a man guilted into starving himself to prove for a few weeks that he's happy being "thin". You know there's only one thought going through his head at this moment: Hurry up and take the fu***** picture so I can get inside to the free buffet, dammit!

He and Jason Segel been hanging around the same place?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
tumblr_mohxt1V6a91svhqpoo1_500.gif

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Dear Diary,

Day 317 of waiting for the promised review of this show. I hope OUTW isn't canceled before then, sigh. :moody: :stung: :tongue:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
sorry kiddo- I have a life. :biggrin: review is done and will be posted in a minute or two. (gotta spellcheck ya know! :P)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
sorry kiddo- I have a life. :biggrin: review is done and will be posted in a minute or two. (gotta spellcheck ya know! :P)

Too late. The shit's been cancelled (probably). I hope you're happy. :(