Neverland

Briangate78

GateFans Noob
This was done quite well! I really liked it a lot. Lots of Harry Potter feel to it, the special effects and the characters are great for this! Good entertainment value. :)

They did a good job with this. I could see them making this a regular series.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
They did a good job with this. I could see them making this a regular series.

I liked it a lot. I easily see how they could make this into a regular series. They would have to stick with the premise and not deviate like they usually do. With the framework of Peter Pan, you cant just take "artistic license" with things in it.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Haven't seen it yet but I'll probably catch it in one of the reruns. I wasn't sure how this would be based on the commercials. I guess I'm just gun shy what with being disappointed so much these last few years, especially with SyFy.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Haven't seen it yet but I'll probably catch it in one of the reruns. I wasn't sure how this would be based on the commercials. I guess I'm just gun shy what with being disappointed so much these last few years, especially with SyFy.

You will like it. There is a DISTINCT Harry Potter influence in it, but not so overt as to induce an eyeroll. It was done quite well, actually. I suggest watching it. :)

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Just watched this as part of a rewatch of Tin Man and Alice, since they were all directed by the same guy who also wrote Alice and Neverland. Well I thought that it was very well done, and just as OM1 said, it had a bit of a Harry Potter feel to it. I would like to see this turned into a regular series, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

But after watching all three miniseries in rapid succession, I've been thinking about which one I like the most...
Now Tin Man had an excellent take on the Wizard of Oz story with a great cast to back it up, however I think it suffered from the fact that it was divided into three parts instead of two. IMO, the first part dragged A LOT. Without damaging the whole story, I think that it could've all been concentrated into two parts, but the fact that there were three parts is a big minus. Alice also dragged a bit in the beginning but it started to pick up towards the end of the first part, however Neverland on the other hand was great from the get-go. So it's Tin Man in third, Alice in second, and Neverland in first, but it's all very close.