NBC Dumps ‘Wonder Woman

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
OMG

After seeing the pouty picture above and that ridiculous "re-imagined" outfit and this actress...

adrianne-palicki-wonder-woman-first-look-header.jpg

She looks more like Wonder Slut. Lynda Carter at least had natural boobs! This girl just doesnt look the part. I WONDER why they even tried to do this show. :facepalm: Is that a golden pigeon on her chest? Did it crash into her whilst she was running?

Lilith

GateFans Noob
After seeing the pouty picture above and that ridiculous "re-imagined" outfit and this actress...

View attachment 4223

She looks more like Wonder Slut. Lynda Carter at least had natural boobs! This girl just doesnt look the part. I WONDER why they even tried to do this show. :facepalm: Is that a golden pigeon on her chest? Did it crash into her whilst she was running?

Don't be silly, it's the double eagle okay. Little girls have pigeons true blue big girls have eagles. Just like that little place called HOOTERS when they grow up they are called HOLLERS. All women know this. geeh!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Don't be silly, it's the double eagle okay. Little girls have pigeons true blue big girls have eagles. Just like that little place called HOOTERS when they grow up they are called HOLLERS. All women know this. geeh!

LOL! You got green for that. :) That is one sick looking eagle...still looks alike a dead pigeon spraypainted gold and taped to her chest. :P

Lilith

GateFans Noob
The placement of the eagle looks like she will puncture a lung if she bends over. Hope they have paid their work comp because that attire looks painful. It's better that they cancelled it now. I don't know if her career could have weathered all the comments about the wardrobe.

Terran77

Captain Tightpants
LOL! You got green for that. :) That is one sick looking eagle...still looks alike a dead pigeon spraypainted gold and taped to her chest. :P
It sorta looks like a bird-shaped boomerang. I bet they intended for her to pull it off her costume intentionally and throw it at evildoers. ;)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Lynda Carter was a unique "fits perfectly for the role" kind of actress/moment in TV that would be incredibly hard to replicate.

All at the same time Carter was innocent and wise, strong and vulnerable, sweet and yet kick-ass. And she could run in that costume with exquisite bounciness without having a wardrobe malfunction. Plus she was gorgeous and curvy, looked like a real woman and not a girl. No one might be able to follow Lynda Carter in that role. Nowadays if a woman is over 100 pounds soaking wet she's "too fat" which is a HUGE DRAG.

Maybe the hot brunette from Legend of the Seeker, she might. Bridget Regan, who played Kahlen the Confessor. She could possibly have done it.

I thought that Gina Torres from Firefly could have done the role believably!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
It sorta looks like a bird-shaped boomerang. I bet they intended for her to pull it off her costume intentionally and throw it at evildoers. ;)

that was what she used to do with her headband! :D

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Yes, she's able to be feminine yet also tough at the same time. She would be quite believable in the role.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Yes, she's able to be feminine yet also tough at the same time. She would be quite believable in the role.

with her height and figure she would have been a great fit. too many of the young actresses today are too small to fill those high heeled boots!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

That never crossed my mind, but you are right! Gina would fill that WW outfit quite nicely (especially in the trunk :biggrin:) She is feminine, strong and tall. She would have been great!

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Oh yeah, Gina Torres would definitely be a great Wonder Woman. Though speaking about actresses who would could pull off the part, how 'bout Tricia Helfer?
Skärmavbild 2011-05-13 kl. 23.42.26.png

She's gone brunette for 17th Precinct anyway...
tumblr_lhpchvs7Dm1qa04wdo1_500.jpg

Terran77

Captain Tightpants
Wow, Tricia looks different for sure... but no... not sweet / wholesome enough in demeanor IMO.

Mr. A

Super Moderator +

View attachment 4223

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Green for making me laugh so hard!

Exactly, she LOOKS like she could kick some ass for real!

Oh yeah, Gina Torres would definitely be a great Wonder Woman. Though speaking about actresses who would could pull off the part, how 'bout Tricia Helfer?
View attachment 4227

She's gone brunette for 17th Precinct anyway...
View attachment 4228
Tricia is beautiful and certainly steals the scene. The problem I see with her, as with both current and former models, is that she is too tall and thin. Looks hot, but also looks very clumsy when walking or fighting.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Green for making me laugh so hard!

Exactly, she LOOKS like she could kick some ass for real!

Tricia is beautiful and certainly steals the scene. The problem I see with her, as with both current and former models, is that she is too tall and thin. Looks hot, but also looks very clumsy when walking or fighting.

she looks too breakable. Lynda Cater and Gina Torres look like they could break someone- not be broken! :P with hollywood's skinny obsession all of the actresses today are too thin to be beleviable as physically strong!