my oh my...

Briangate78

GateFans Noob
I have not posted in the GW SGU forum for about a year, it is just a circle of endless arguements that keep going around by the same people. People have lives, apparently most people there don't if they have to keep talking about the same thing and beat the horse into chop meat, lol.

Hyndara

GateFans Noob
I have not posted in the GW SGU forum for about a year, it is just a circle of endless arguements that keep going around by the same people. People have lives, apparently most people there don't if they have to keep talking about the same thing and beat the horse into chop meat, lol.

Oh, you should, Brian. It's still funny ... well, sometimes
sheppardanime16.gif

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I haven't been brave enough to even tapdance around GW. From everything I've heard in other places, it's like opening up your own little corner of totalitarianism.

G

Graybrew1

I go over there when I need a pick me up. It has lightned up alot over there. I don't really do the SGU thread at all anymore.

Tropicana

Council Member
So nothing's changed, lol. When was SGU cancelled again? I forgot.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Oh, you should, Brian. It's still funny ... well, sometimes
sheppardanime16.gif

Hyndara! Good to see you. You really broke things down at GW for them, and now at least they seem to be listening. :)