my oh my...

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
People do sober up eventually. :P

The OP's attempt to blame SyFy for SGU failing is sort of funny though.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I love how they're still nitpicking amongst themselves about the most trivial of details. People like "Jelgate" are actually claiming that the reason SGU failed can't ever be known. Talk about neurotic and delusional. :icon_lol:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Hey Rac, are you still banned from Reichworld? Are they still moderating posts prior to "publishing" them in the forums?

G

Graybrew1

I love how they're still nitpicking amongst themselves about the most trivial of details. People like "Jelgate" are actually claiming that the reason SGU failed can't ever be known. Talk about neurotic and delusional. :icon_lol:
Jelgate argues with every word out of my mouth. Not quite sure why. Tends to try to put others in their place sometimes. Does not work most times, imo.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
.. has the tone changed among these people regarding SGU.. i even see "deevil" singing a logical and diffeent tune then what he/she did before..

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/83662-How-SyFy-killed-SGU

quite intresting if i do say so myself :icon_twisted:

Loved what Hyndara wrote:

"What cancelled SGU was the lack of interest in a poorly written, poorly acted show with lots of poor camerawork and very expensive CGI along with an expensive cast."

BINGO!

Hyndara was a member at SGUS and I believe she is still here in our database. Somebody ask her to stop by! Obviously, with no ties to Mozz or Stargate or MGM, GateWorld has dropped much of its original censorship take on SGU.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Ape i love YOU and the way you have with words :)

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Loved what Hyndara wrote:

"What cancelled SGU was the lack of interest in a poorly written, poorly acted show with lots of poor camerawork and very expensive CGI along with an expensive cast."

BINGO!

Hyndara was a member at SGUS and I believe she is still here in our database. Somebody ask her to stop by! Obviously, with no ties to Mozz or Stargate or MGM, GateWorld has dropped much of its original censorship take on SGU.
i just happened to swing by GW for the first time in several months and just stumbled across it :P

but yes hyndara's post sums up what i think about sgu aswell.

SciphonicStranger

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
id hug him anyday :P donno why i just have a thing for people who arnt afraid to say what they actually think no matter how harsh some people may think it is. ;)

I admire that trait in people too. :)

SciphonicStranger

Is this a group Ape hug?

Let me put on my speedo. :eek: :lol:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
id hug him anyday :P donno why i just have a thing for people who arnt afraid to say what they actually think no matter how harsh some people may think it is. ;)

Well, certain things just set me off, like when someone tries to make an argument based on illogical assumptions like Jelgate did. I mean really, stating that the reason for SGU's failure could never really be known is just stupid. Jelgate is a dumb as a box of crayons for even making that statement.

I can overlook a lot of stupid things in this life but sometimes I've got to call a spade a spade. ;)

SciphonicStranger

Hmm, I see Stoneless has hacked Sciphonic's account. :P
OMG, what happened? I will change my password ASAP! You just can't trust these Dutchmen. :mad:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Too late. I already changed it to "apelover69".
Oops now I told ya. :facepalm:

This thread is starting to sound like a rehearsal for an Abercrombie and Fitch commercial! :icon_lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaendBOenFg

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
it's now okay to criticize sgpoo on GW. Shocking I know!

Hey Rac, are you still banned from Reichworld? Are they still moderating posts prior to "publishing" them in the forums?

yes and yes! gotta give skydiver something to do!:P

Jelgate argues with every word out of my mouth. Not quite sure why. Tends to try to put others in their place sometimes. Does not work most times, imo.

he's an arse, pure and simple! he's always been and will always be that way! :P

what is funny is deevil's lack of defense for sgu...he/she/it was one of the biggest squeedrones back in the day! ;)

Is this a group Ape hug?

Let me put on my speedo. :eek: :lol:

TMI!!! :facepalm: there are some images that should never be and speedos are one of them...only superceded by the mankini. :facepalm: