My cat Siete just signed a media contract with Defy Media! LMAO!!!!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Interesting! So basically Siete has to do nothing at all? It's just about the one video? Did they tell you WHY they were so particularly interested in this video?
It evidently made one of the acquisitions managers laugh. :indecisiveness: It is pretty funny though. :)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I just weighed Ba'al at 5.7 kg so he's not quite up to Siete's weight. But he'll never be coz he's not a Maine Coone, just an ordinary European shorthair. Then again, he's less than 3 years old.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I just weighed Ba'al at 5.7 kg so he's not quite up to Siete's weight. But he'll never be coz he's not a Maine Coone, just an ordinary European shorthair. Then again, he's less than 3 years old.

He and that other cat remind me SO MUCH of Siete and Dante together. The other cat looks even sorta like Dante in his head shape and size. They were friends too. I miss him so much. :(. Lord Ba'al is a beautiful cat! Both of them are. What is the other one's name?

Last edited:

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
His sister's name is Qetesh, of course, lol. We are such nerds. She is very dainty and tiny compared to him now.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
His sister's name is Qetesh, of course, lol. We are such nerds. She is very dainty and tiny compared to him now.

That is his sister? No wonder they are so close. :) Dante and Siete were not related, but they had lived together for more than 5 years and they were close like that. Siete hid for a whole day after he realized Dante was gone. He seems okay now. They are beautiful cats, and here at GateFans you were surrounded by fellow nerds, so no worries there. :cat:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
So, how's the diva coping with the new celebrity status?

cat-taking-break-with-smoke-and-some-whiskey.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
This is strange....that $50.00 (and any subsequent monies) belongs to Siete, not me. I am finding it strange to have that money sitting in my Paypal account and not even considering spending it, even though Siete obviously never will. I think I will open another savings account for him and stick it in there. :) When he needs to go to the vet, or when I am not buying food, I can use it for that. He earned that money, not me! :cat:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
R.I.P. Siete