Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

http://www.sierrabiotech.com/bt_copd_bchest.html

THE BARREL CHEST DEFORMITY

b_chest.jpg

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Very pleasant surprise!

Last weekend I enjoyed Rise of the Planet of the apes on On demand -- I thought the story was well done and seeing mckay get his arse kicked by a chimp was fantastic! I also had a VERY pleasant surprise--- Mike Dopud had a brief scene on the bridge (where they were fighting the escaped apes) a a sherriff...nice to see he's getting a lot of work! ;) that was better than watching mckay get beat up! :smiley_squee:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Last weekend I enjoyed Rise of the Planet of the apes on On demand -- I thought the story was well done and seeing mckay get his arse kicked by a chimp was fantastic! I also had a VERY pleasant surprise--- Mike Dopud had a brief scene on the bridge (where they were fighting the escaped apes) a a sherriff...nice to see he's getting a lot of work! ;) that was better than watching mckay get beat up! :smiley_squee:

He is in several scenes in that movie. I love that film, and cant wait for the next!

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
He is in several scenes in that movie. I love that film, and cant wait for the next!

Who gets viciously raped by one of the apes -- Hewlett or Dopud? I can't remember which one.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Who gets viciously raped by one of the apes -- Hewlett or Dopud? I can't remember which one.

LOL! Nobody gets raped. Wait, I think Hewlett gets raped by Dupod, come to think of it. :tickled_pink:

Bluce Ree

LOL! Nobody gets raped. Wait, I think Hewlett gets raped by Dupod, come to think of it. :tickled_pink:

How does that work? His barreled torso would get in the way if they go missionary. I guess there's always doggy but the recipient could easily run away.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
How does that work? His barreled torso would get in the way if they go missionary. I guess there's always doggy but the recipient could easily run away.

They stay connected together like dogs do. Gotta use a hose. But wait, if that is true, then is it rape?

:smiley-laughing024:

Bluce Ree

They stay connected together like dogs do. Gotta use a hose. But wait, if that is true, then is it rape?

:smiley-laughing024:

Male dogs have a knot that swells once it's all the way in and traps the female from the inside until he's done. :icon_lol:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
oy vey! :facepalm: you guys know waaay too much about animal sex! :crazy homer face:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
what has happened to Mikey?

IDT I have seen him since 'attack on wall st' film in 2013 and Blood and Chrome...

has he had any new "major" roles since?

In my mind he his almost interchangeable with Kevin Durand

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

IDT I have seen him since 'attack on wall st' film in 2013 and Blood and Chrome...

Good question....

My crawlers might find something, but it seems like there is some major internet hardening against anonymnous crawlers and bots these days. :( Google is almost as effective.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

OMG, Kevin Durand is wayyyy hotter than Mike the Pud. He's also far more talented. :P

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
OMG, Kevin Durand is wayyyy hotter than Mike the Pud. He's also far more talented. :P

i agree--on the talented area that is :)

he is also far more entertaining to watch

He does a great job in VIKINGS and of course in THE STRAIN

just that they are similar build and canadian with roles in mostly sci fi/fantasy shows makes that connection in my mind

as Durand/Dupod have a similarity to them as well