Marvel's Daredevil

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I watched season 3 of Daredevil. Wasn't bad in my opinion. Even though it revolved around that annoying Fisk character, I think it was done well. The addition of the "other Daredevil" was interesting. I think the show is good enough to get a fourth season, but with all the cancellations these days I'm not holding my breath.

I watched season 3 of Daredevil. Wasn't bad in my opinion. Even though it revolved around that annoying Fisk character, I think it was done well. The addition of the "other Daredevil" was interesting. I think the show is good enough to get a fourth season, but with all the cancellations these days I'm not holding my breath.

I heard in the fourth episode of this season they do another one of those extended fight scenes where they don't cut away for like ten minutes straight. Those are always fun to watch because they are choreographed so well.

As for DD getting the axe, it's Netflix's fault for not taking advantage of the property when they had the chance. In the time they produced 3 seasons of DD they could have had 6 seasons in the can and streaming. But they chose to put their money and attention elsewhere. That's on them. (I'm sorry but 3 years between seasons of DD is unforgivable.)

As much as Disney has screwed up Star Wars I'm still optimistic that when their streaming service goes online they will do a good job with their Marvel properties. I can't imagine them doing as badly as Netflix has done in this regard.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I heard in the fourth episode of this season they do another one of those extended fight scenes where they don't cut away for like ten minutes straight. Those are always fun to watch because they are choreographed so well.

As for DD getting the axe, it's Netflix's fault for not taking advantage of the property when they had the chance. In the time they produced 3 seasons of DD they could have had 6 seasons in the can and streaming. But they chose to put their money and attention elsewhere. That's on them. (I'm sorry but 3 years between seasons of DD is unforgivable.)

As much as Disney has screwed up Star Wars I'm still optimistic that when their streaming service goes online they will do a good job with their Marvel properties. I can't imagine them doing as badly as Netflix has done in this regard.

I haven't seen any of this show. However, after reading the comments from you guys, I think I will give it a try. :)

I haven't seen any of this show. However, after reading the comments from you guys, I think I will give it a try. :)

I've never been a DareDevil fan and didn't care for the Ben Affleck movie but this was one Netflix show that was done really well I thought, at least the first season that is. Their other Marvel shows are really lacking in my opinion. Luke Cage is good for the first half of the first season but then turns into a slow burning turd. Iron Fist is pretty bad from the start because it's poorly done. Jessica Jones is completely unwatchable.

And The Defenders, which features all four Marvel characters, is ultimately a waste of viewing time. I wish I had those 8 hours of my life back that I wasted watching that turd.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Also the last episode appears to be setting up another spin-off. ;)