Mallozzi and Mullie out as Transporter Showrunners

S

Stonelesscutter

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH! now i get ya ;)

and well someone has to keep you guys in line and poke ya with a stick while mr.a isnt arund :D

If you even TRY to poke me with your stick you will feel pain that no-one can even begin to comprehend. :D

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
My eye!!!
Unfortunately the board's rules prohibit me from posting my retaliation. But rest assured, if I ever come to Sweden, you shall feel my wrath. :P
remember to bring a cup! :D

anyway thats far enough off topic!

down with mallozzi!! ;)

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Hmmm, so two or three weeks after Brad Wright shows up in Toronto (with a mention of a new project in September) Mallozzi and Mullie fly the coop? Maybe something's up. :eek:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
i am curious over what the "creative diffrences" BS is about tho? tbh i wouldnt be surprised if it was something else like mallozzi and CO demanding more money for all the tiresome work and "brilliance" they were adding to the show.. seeing as they are the mighty flawless people behind such megahits as SGU etc
:facepalm::rotflmao:

anyway im SURE this is a good thing for the transporter series :D

He probably wanted to take Transporter in a whole new direction. You know, dark and gritty.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
i guess we'll find out sooner or later :)
in the meantime lets continue the speculations :D

Can't write anything outside of sci-fi? Tried to write drama with sgu, we all know how that went. Eh who knows.

OMNI

Can't write anything outside of sci-fi? Tried to write drama with sgu, we all know how that went. Eh who knows.
dude imo he doesnt even write good sci fi... so ill go with "cant write for #¤%/()" ;)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
add a little teen drama some who is sleeping with who etc and you really have something there ;) (sarcasm)

LOL @ Transporter with an unwilling crew trapped in his Audi A8 backstabbing, plotting and screwing each other all while Frank tries to keep the car steady. :icon_lol:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Hmmm, so two or three weeks after Brad Wright shows up in Toronto (with a mention of a new project in September) Mallozzi and Mullie fly the coop? Maybe something's up. :eek:

I wanna know if they "flew the coop" or of mama bird pushed them out of the nest? What about Cooper? This makes no sense....Mallozzi moved to Toronto with his dogs and his girlfriend and his "home" stuff, and now it is claimed he simply "left" Transporter?

:daniel_new_anime012

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

LukeSkywalkerNooooo_RE_Ask_a_Dannyl-s638x356-97840.jpg

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
If you read the entry before the one linked here, you can see he was pissed at something/someone the day before, exactly who or what however is open to speculation.

OMNI

If you read the entry before the one linked here, you can see he was pissed at something/someone the day before, exactly who or what however is open to speculation.
i did read taht and it does indeed give cause for more speculation .....

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

I wonder if there was hair pulling?

OMNI

I wonder if there was hair pulling?
i wouldnt expect anything less ;)

Simply put - karma's a bitch, what goes around, comes around.

I agree with the suggestion that he subsequently left because he wasn't a teamplayer and the other PTB didn't want them anymore.
too true!
and thats proably spot on.. and i remeber mallozzi complain and bitching about having to do so many re writes of his scripts so im sure that is related to it aswell ie "you want ME the allmighty "mozz" the man behind such mega smash hits as stargate universe to do re writes? i say how rude!!" then he storms out the door in a fit fitting a 4year old..