"Lost Girl's" Adult Content

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
What they should do is some MFM combination. I would like to see <edited for content by Illiterati>. I think that this is what people in the merry ole land of Oz call barbecuing. This may be just me, but I think that Kenzi is much more sexy than the unaligned succubus.

550890_1299413605039_480_272.jpg

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
What they should do is some MFM combination. I would like to see <edited for content by Illiterati> I think that this is what people in the merry ole land of Oz call barbecuing. This may be just me, but I think that Kenzi is much more sexy than the unaligned succubus.

No, we don't.

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
WTF is that supposed to prove dude??
Seriously?
You stated a premise; "BBQ" is an aussie term, yet when challenged you say "well some people do"???
Far out man. :(

I honestly thought that it was an Oz term until I looked it up on the Urban Dictionary and noticed that it was not designated Oz slang.

You are right. It is not an Oz term. If anything, it is an American term. Sorry.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I honestly thought that it was an Oz term until I looked it up on the Urban Dictionary and noticed that it was not designated Oz slang.

You are right. It is not an Oz term. If anything, it is an American term. Sorry.
Dude, I don't mind you calling on slang, it shows a interest in exploring the language, don't apologise for that. Hell, if I screw an engineering term, I would ASK you to pull me up on it. :)