Lost Civilizations and human pre- history

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
a possibly far older construction BENEATH the very old Dendera temple complex-- you know, the one with the wall art of 'lightbulbs' and many other pictures found no where else in Egypt

the guy asks a good question as do so many others who posit that far older civ's then the ones accepted by mainstream academia did exist----why no attention given to this find?

of course so many other finds as well-- why no attn given to the findings of water erosion on the the soil around the sphinx (soil layer of around 8,000 yrs ago) or the 'rooms' under the sphinx?

no attention given to the finds of sunken towns and small cities along ancient coastlines? all of which would have been inundated by the last great ice sheet, cap, glacier that about 10,000 yrs ago?

why no attention given to the DNA evidence that builds a solid link that shows a migration from central asia, through northern africa and then into south america and even to the south pacific? (mentioned here before by me and includes the story of the naturally 'pointy headed' peoples found in all of those places who are all linked by DNA)

i think that modern academia stands to lose much in the way of grants, prestige and the 'ownership' of knowledge if they ever admitted that there were older civilizations. i mean how can they admit they have been wrong and a novelist (graham hancock) and others ,untrained, are right?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
One thing a lot of people forget about, including us here, is in regards to modern human migrations out of africa to the mid east and india/south east asia

of course these -with pretty good certainty, occurred about 40,000 yrs ago during the last ice age (2.6 million yrs to approx 11000 yrs ago

people ask about how did they cross water obstacles like the red sea, persian gulf and the straits in modern day malaysia?

well they didn't need boats, the coastlines were much different and the route would have been dry. even into new guinea and australia..dry routes existed

and later? well why would they not have established settlements along the way on these old coastlines? we know they did to varying extents. "sunken" villages and small cities have been found under the caspian and black sea coastlines, as well as the Mediterranean, Red seas and in the persian gulf

We always underestimate those who came before us, whether 100 or 50,000 yrs ago.

previewhighresolutionimage.php

SE-Asia-and-Australia-50-60000-Years-Ago.jpg

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
UnchartedX has many logical videos depicting early and pre-dynastic civilizations . He does not tout the ancient alien theme thankfully .
The Serapeum multi part series are my favorite . How the hell did anyone makes such precision out of Granite thousands of years ago is mystery ? We are not not being told the full history of humans and the ancients amazing accomplishments and lost technology .

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Stn8atEra7SMdPWyQoSLA/videos

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
UnchartedX has many logical videos depicting early and pre-dynastic civilizations . He does not tout the ancient alien theme thankfully .
The Serapeum multi part series are my favorite . How the hell did anyone makes such precision out of Granite thousands of years ago is mystery ? We are not not being told the full history of humans and the ancients amazing accomplishments and lost technology .

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Stn8atEra7SMdPWyQoSLA/videos
yes, most of these guys are good at putting this stuff together

problem is, most are also not academics as so the academics say their work is garbage--yet, they offer no reasonable explanations for the findings

Graham Hancock is one of these- i have put some of his stuff with joe rogan up here

recent mainstream archaelogical findings-like Gobelke tepe in turkey with its finely carved monolithic structures--OLDER then the pyramids and dated back to about 10,000BC have served to validates some of his writings

he gets a lot of shit because by profession, he is a journalist

but yeah, academics call him a quack