Karen Gillian found naked on hotel floor corridor

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I have no idea, you're the expert.
Can anyone please check Stranger's wicked math?

Listen, I've laid a lot of pipe so I'm sure my math is impeccable. :D

SciphonicStranger

SciphonicStranger

Just to get back OT, we still have a Doctor Who girl who was drunk, naked and curled up in a ball in the hallway of a hotel. This is a serious matter and there needs to be a deeper investigation.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Just to get back OT, we still have a Doctor Who girl who was drunk, naked and curled up in a ball in the hallway of a hotel. This is a serious matter and there needs to be a deeper investigation.

Gosh, I hope this same thing doesn't happen with one of the forum girls during our first annual GateFans convention. :rononwhistle:

SciphonicStranger

Gosh, I hope this same thing doesn't happen with one of the forum girls during our first annual GateFans convention. :rononwhistle:

There are probably more than a few candidates here. *Cough*

B

Backstep

She must have been drinking tequila. Tequila is famous for making your clothes fall off.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

LMAO not to this gal...I dont' drink! ;) I get into enough trouble stone cold sober! :D

Lilith

GateFans Noob
I drank that once and I mean once in 50 years. I can still tell when a bottle of that stuff is first opened. You never forget that smell that made you so sick. There was no Comfort the next morning.

Lilith

GateFans Noob
That settles it. When we go out you are the designated driver and I'll be the designated sipper. I'm too cheap not to make my drinks last all night, they cost a fortune. I'm always up for trouble, count me in.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
That settles it. When we go out you are the designated driver and I'll be the designated sipper. I'm too cheap not to make my drinks last all night, they cost a fortune. I'm always up for trouble, count me in.

Deal! ;) I'll keep the barflys off you! :D