Karen Gillian found naked on hotel floor corridor

Tropicana

Council Member
Link: http://www.anorak.co.uk/285266/cele...naked-on-the-floor-of-hotel-photos-nsfw.html/

kg.png

IMAGINE this. Your favourite sci-fi girl, Karen Gillan, is on a mad night out and, at some point in the evening, she finds herself completely naked in the corridor of a hotel, whimpering at someone’s door. Imagine stumbling across that. And yes, we’ll still be here after you’ve ‘relieved’ yourself. This is not fan-fiction though, manifesting itself in some smutty fantasy. This actually happened. See, the Doctor Who actress had been on a night out and returned to her (presumably plush) hotel with her co-star Matt Smith while they were promoting the show in America.

Presumably, after a number of burpy beverages which left her ‘tired and emotional’, it seems she got all confused as to where her room was after she was found… get this… curled up in a ball on the floor, naked, by another guest.

It was around 7am when security wrapped her in a towel and took her back to her room.

The guest who found her, said:
“I went to the peephole and looked out. I saw a man at the lift who was looking back at someone who was attempting to open my door… the next thing I saw was a woman giving this person at my door two towels before getting into the lift and leaving.

“Then I saw this young woman, completely naked, trying to wrap two towels around her and not having much luck.

“She then started to whimper and knock on my door. Seeing that she wasn’t getting anywhere, she lay down with the towels covering her.”
Gillan’s spokesman also declined to comment.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/285266/cele...naked-on-the-floor-of-hotel-photos-nsfw.html/

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Link: http://www.anorak.co.uk/285266/cele...naked-on-the-floor-of-hotel-photos-nsfw.html/

View attachment 4619

IMAGINE this.
Your favourite sci-fi girl, Karen Gillan, is on a mad night out and, at some point in the evening, she finds herself completely naked in the corridor of a hotel, whimpering at someone’s door. Imagine stumbling across that. And yes, we’ll still be here after you’ve ‘relieved’ yourself. This is not fan-fiction though, manifesting itself in some smutty fantasy. This actually happened. See, the Doctor Who actress had been on a night out and returned to her (presumably plush) hotel with her co-star Matt Smith while they were promoting the show in America.

Presumably, after a number of burpy beverages which left her ‘tired and emotional’, it seems she got all confused as to where her room was after she was found… get this… curled up in a ball on the floor, naked, by another guest.

It was around 7am when security wrapped her in a towel and took her back to her room.

The guest who found her, said:
“I went to the peephole and looked out. I saw a man at the lift who was looking back at someone who was attempting to open my door… the next thing I saw was a woman giving this person at my door two towels before getting into the lift and leaving.

“Then I saw this young woman, completely naked, trying to wrap two towels around her and not having much luck.

“She then started to whimper and knock on my door. Seeing that she wasn’t getting anywhere, she lay down with the towels covering her.”
Gillan’s spokesman also declined to comment.

Eau my gawd. :icon_e_surprised: What kind of girl does that happen to?

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

Tropicana

Council Member
I'm shocked to say the least.

Honestly, I don't expect these sort of things to occur to actors and actresses featured on high profile shows that families watch.

I just hope that she shows more restraint in the future when it comes to consumption of alcoholic beverages - this is not the sort of behaviour I expect out of them, nor do I appreciate her lack of judgement.

Also some questions, why was she naked in the first place? Was she taken advantage of? Is she ok?

This is not the sort of PR that she needs nor do DW need either.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
LOL! Thats what I was getting at. :) This chick is headed for trouble. A "Bad gurl" type.

It happens also to someone who is not handling fame well. Were I the BBC it would be time for an intervention - she goes on the wagon or is off the show.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
It happens also to someone who is not handling fame well. Were I the BBC it would be time for an intervention - she goes on the wagon or is off the show.

I think its already too late...UNLESS ratings are climbing as a result of the publicity. But that didnt work for Lindsay or Britney or Paris, so....

Tropicana

Council Member
Totally agree with ya Joelist. I like her, don't get me wrong - she is nice, bubbly and really positive (when she is interviewed) and I feel genuine warmth from her personality - however this piece of news; it's so not cool.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Eau my gawd. :icon_e_surprised: What kind of girl does that happen to?

A party girl! :joy:

Sounds like too much hard liquor way too fast. And why was there no one with her when this happened? Was she drinking alone??? How odd.

Incidentally I'm sure just about every straight guy who watches Dr. Who wishes someone had taken a pic or two of the drunken sprite. ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
A party girl! :joy:

Sounds like too much hard liquor way too fast. And why was there no one with her when this happened? Was she drinking alone??? How odd.

Incidentally I'm sure just about every straight guy who watches Dr. Who wishes someone had taken a pic or two of the drunken sprite. ;)

She IS hot...here is a drunk shot :):

karen-gillan-drunk.jpg

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I think its already too late...UNLESS ratings are climbing as a result of the publicity. But that didnt work for Lindsay or Britney or Paris, so....

Actually they have already completed the filming for the second half of S6, so they could boot her if needed.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Shame she didn't knock on your hotel room door, eh? :D

I went to an art party Saturday night, and I have video! It was in Hollywood. She reminds me of those art strumpets who wear little black dresses and no underwear and drink hard liquor. Fun when young, not so much when you are older!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
If this is a regular occurance for her in 5 years she'll look 10 years older. Look at lindsay lohan...so cute and pretty and then it all caught up with her- her face looks horrible these days. :(

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
If this is a regular occurance for her in 5 years she'll look 10 years older. Look at lindsay lohan...so cute and pretty and then it all caught up with her- her face looks horrible these days. :(

Which is why the time to come down on her (by her family and such) is now.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

In the case of Lindsay there was more than just booze ravaging her face and body. ;)

Here's a link to pics of what happens when you do hard drugs. Click thru the different pictures and it will freak you out!:

http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2011/05/faces_of_meth_7.html

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Some of them actually look better that way. Like the guy on number 3 and the one on number 5.

If you want to add this to your beauty regimen feel free. Just be sure to post the results here for all of us to see. :D

S

Stonelesscutter

If you want to add this to your beauty regimen feel free. Just be sure to post the results here for all of us to see. :D

I'm almost tempted to post a picture of me of a few years back and one of this week.
Almost.