Just some random...

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Rest assured that I support your support of these...artists. You know I've got your back, and I'm not just saying that because the Green Bay Packers just won and I've got a belly full of beer, no siree! :D

S

Stonelesscutter

Rest assured that I support your support of these...artists. You know I've got your back, and I'm not just saying that because the Green Bay Packers just won and I've got a belly full of beer, no siree! :D

It's good to know we can count on your support. :) I assume you are celebrating a victory or are you drowning a loss?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
It's good to know we can count on your support. :) I assume you are celebrating a victory or are you drowning a loss?

OMG, I didn't know The Netherlands was a Third world country. Turn on the village TV -- if your people have one. Green Bay never loses -- I never lose. (And one needn't have a victory or defeat in order to "celebrate" with beer, this is America, and it's Sunday, and football is on. It's a Constitutional requirement that anyone of the legal age has to imbibe today.)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I thought it was beer and cheese.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
OMG, I didn't know The Netherlands was a Third world country. Turn on the village TV -- if your people have one. Green Bay never loses -- I never lose. (And one needn't have a victory or defeat in order to "celebrate" with beer, this is America, and it's Sunday, and football is on. It's a Constitutional requirement that anyone of the legal age has to imbibe today.)

Yes, yes it is. ;)

God Bless America. :D

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
So is this all of the Dutch artists? It is so good to have all them here in one nice handy thread.

:P

S

Stonelesscutter

What about alcoholics?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member

shavedape

Well Known GateFan