Just re-watched original SGA episode "Rising"

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Well Cooper certainly deserves props for writing that episode. :beckettu:

It's a shame they didn't decide to focus on that new universe a bit more. I really like the Sheppard character in that one.

I would have LOVED that! That would have taken them in a similar direction as Eureka did with its alternate reality to reinvigorate the series. I would have enjoyed a few eps to a whole season dedicated to that universe.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I would have LOVED that! That would have taken them in a similar direction as Eureka did with its alternate reality to reinvigorate the series. I would have enjoyed a few eps to a whole season dedicated to that universe.

This exactly! I was just too afraid to say as much as I figured I'd be alone in my madness with this suggestion. Such a shame they didn't jump on this new concept when they had the chance, but at least we got one episode out of it.

G

Graybrew1

I completely agree, I really like that idea too.