If TPTB pull a rabbit out of the hat and make an Atlantis movie, would you watch SGU Season 2.5?

If TPTB make an Atlantis movie, would you consider watching SGU in season 2.5 to get more?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • No

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Bwahahahahaha!

Thank you for the nice welcome my iggly wiggly lollipop friend! :D It's so nice to be here compared to the dungeons at Gate World. Why, I've been here for a few hours now and not even one person has beaten me with a rolled up SGU script or tried to shove a kino ball into my lower intestine -- the hard way. ;) So I'm thrilled to be in such a wonderful place now!

Oh and thank you for the tip about the Flame Free forum but there will be no need of that with me for you see, I'm a sparkly pink unicorn and we're filled with love and kindness and only have good things to say about humans.

And thank you most especially for the picture of my fellow unicorn! We're magnificent creatures, aren't we? We're full of love and laughter and jelly beans and marshmallow creme! -- And we wish nothing but love and soda pop kisses on all our fellow SGU.S members. :)

You're the bestest Mister Overmind! Thank you for making me feel extra specially special! :joy:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Im laughing so hard there are tears running down my face. :rotflmao:Cmon, you are clowning us! :)

Hey, are you hungry?

candy-land-2.gif

SparklyPinkUnicorn

GateFans Member
Oooh! Rainbows and candy and sunshiny days!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Im laughing so hard there are tears running down my face. :rotflmao:Cmon, you are clowning us! :)

Hey, are you hungry?

View attachment 3192

I'm so glad I made you laugh because us unicorns love to make others laugh and sing and dance thru puddles of lemonade under cherry blossom skies! :)

And that beautiful picture you posted reminds me of home! I often thought about home when I was being savagely whipped for entertainment in front of a gaggle of visiting Bridge Studio execs who popped into GateWorld to get a little sucking up to by the vampires there. I even tried to click my heels together three times to take me home -- but I don't have heels, I have hooves and it didn't work. :(

But, I'm free now and have found a new home where there is love and laughter and freedom of speech and the whippings are kept to a minimum...I think...

At any rate, happy do, happy days, give me candy cuz I likes to plays! :D

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Was it like THIS at Gateworld?

Thank you for the nice welcome my iggly wiggly lollipop friend! :D It's so nice to be here compared to the dungeons at Gate World. Why, I've been here for a few hours now and not even one person has beaten me with a rolled up SGU script or tried to shove a kino ball into my lower intestine -- the hard way. ;) So I'm thrilled to be in such a wonderful place now!

Oh and thank you for the tip about the Flame Free forum but there will be no need of that with me for you see, I'm a sparkly pink unicorn and we're filled with love and kindness and only have good things to say about humans.

And thank you most especially for the picture of my fellow unicorn! We're magnificent creatures, aren't we? We're full of love and laughter and jelly beans and marshmallow creme! -- And we wish nothing but love and soda pop kisses on all our fellow SGU.S members. :)

You're the bestest Mister Overmind! Thank you for making me feel extra specially special! :joy:

Thank you Sparkly Warkly Woo! I am so glad you have come here! Was it like THIS for you at Gateworld?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ydzodmyk24

Those meanies! :P

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
Thank you Sparkly Warkly Woo! I am so glad you have come here! Was it like THIS for you at Gateworld?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That was funny, OM1 - where do you find those videos??? You can even hear Skydiver's shrill voice while she keeps all the squeedrones in line when they mob and brutalize the helpless unicorn!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I use a crawler!

That was funny, OM1 - where do you find those videos??? You can even hear Skydiver's shrill voice while she keeps all the squeedrones in line when they mob and brutalize the helpless unicorn!

LOL, I use a web crawler. If you saw the Matrix, there was a scene where Neo is in his room and his computer is searching the Net for Morpheus. You can see a program running on his computers which is searching headlines, blogs, articles, etc. That shit is REAL. The one I use most is the Sekhol Finder. You can get a free version here: http://www.sekhol.com/ and if you like it you can buy it for $45.00 USD. I use it to find solutions to IT problems, but I can also use it to find names, references, addresses, just about anything. Think of it as a SUPER Google but its only purpose is to search and search and search. Its like a personal private investigator. :)

Tropicana

Council Member

That kid had a good shot. One hit with the bat and the unicorn went down then the candies just poured out of its cavity. Animal cruelty... starts young.

Though I thought with piñatas, the bat holder gets blindfolded, or am I thinking of something else?

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
I'm so glad I made you laugh because us unicorns love to make others laugh and sing and dance thru puddles of lemonade under cherry blossom skies! :)

And that beautiful picture you posted reminds me of home! I often thought about home when I was being savagely whipped for entertainment in front of a gaggle of visiting Bridge Studio execs who popped into GateWorld to get a little sucking up to by the vampires there. I even tried to click my heels together three times to take me home -- but I don't have heels, I have hooves and it didn't work. :(

But, I'm free now and have found a new home where there is love and laughter and freedom of speech and the whippings are kept to a minimum...I think...

I hope your not one of those pink unicorns who was photographed at a unicorn orgy? you seem nice but you can't always tell with these things :P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Poor unicorn!

That kid had a good shot. One hit with the bat and the unicorn went down then the candies just poured out of its cavity. Animal cruelty... starts young.

Though I thought with piñatas, the bat holder gets blindfolded, or am I thinking of something else?

She cheated! I could just feel the pain of that unicorn...but it was merciful. The kids couldnt wait to start eating its guts...its very HEART! :rotflmao:

images.jpg

Save the unicorns!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
She cheated! I could just feel the pain of that unicorn...but it was merciful. The kids couldnt wait to start eating its guts...its very HEART! :rotflmao:

View attachment 3193

Save the unicorns!

LMAO it's sugar spun heart! ;) Oh and just in time for valentines day! :D

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
LMAO!!!!! I totally lost it!

:icon_e_surprised: :rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao:

OMG, you are freaking HILARIOUS! :rotflmao:

Lilith

GateFans Noob
Hello Mister Aragon Maragon Googly Goo! I'm sweet as sugar and so are you! :)

Diabetes is bad but I try not to think about bad things having spent the last 2 years of my life imprisoned in a bad place called GateWorld. Besides, unicorns can't get diabetes, silly. The only affliction we get is called LOVE! And I lovesy wovsey all my new friends here because they aren't big meanings like those scary monsters at GateWorld -- and so far no one here has attached electrodes to my ibly wibbly nether parts and tortured me until I scream, so I'm as happy as a puppy running thru a field of lollipops!
:D

Did you try the door? Bet it wasn't locked. You stayed because you wanted to. No one can make you a prisoner unless you allow them.

SparklyPinkUnicorn

GateFans Member
Oh no Mister Overmind, it was much worse at GateWorld

If only I had had a gaggle of hyperactive children beating me for a candy fix, but no, at GateWorld I was routinely tortured, sodomized, burned, scalded, bludgeoned, skewered, cauterized, run over, shot, hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer, gassed, and generally abused by grown adults! I won't even tell you of the atrocities that took place when the folks from Bridge Studios paid a visit.

'Think about lollipops! Think about lollipops! Think about lollipops!'

It was only the glimpse of a WANTED poster, tacked to a blood-stained wall, for someone named Rac80 (whom obviously had escaped from that dark, evil oubliette) that kept me going. Just knowing this person (or unicorn) had managed to free themselves from that fetid hell was enough spiritual sustenance to help me make it thru the darkest of days there. So, yeah, I'll take being strung up and beaten at an 8 year old's birthday party any day of the week!

Candy for everyone! :smiley_squee:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Racy-pooh wubs her pinky-winky

If only I had had a gaggle of hyperactive children beating me for a candy fix, but no, at GateWorld I was routinely tortured, sodomized, burned, scalded, bludgeoned, skewered, cauterized, run over, shot, hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer, gassed, and generally abused by grown adults! I won't even tell you of the atrocities that took place when the folks from Bridge Studios paid a visit.

'Think about lollipops! Think about lollipops! Think about lollipops!'

It was only the glimpse of a WANTED poster, tacked to a blood-stained wall, for someone named Rac80 (whom obviously had escaped from that dark, evil oubliette) that kept me going. Just knowing this person (or unicorn) had managed to free themselves from that fetid hell was enough spiritual sustenance to help me make it thru the darkest of days there. So, yeah, I'll take being strung up and beaten at an 8 year old's birthday party any day of the week!

Candy for everyone! :smiley_squee:

And people wonder why i'm scared of the dark... you guys ever been in an oubliette? nasty dark and hot thing! Hugs for you pinky-winky!
285934.gif
I am, so happy that my painful and torturous escape gave you hope! it's all kismet my sweet BFF
pinkglassesf.gif
, we are meant to be together FOR EVAH!!!
Lovegoesup.gif
we will always be happy here in the land of rainbows and lollipops!

SparklyPinkUnicorn

GateFans Member
Yet another new friend! Hello Lilly Willy Bubbly Philly!

Did you try the door? Bet it wasn't locked. You stayed because you wanted to. No one can make you a prisoner unless you allow them.

I'm gonna call you Lily, like the flower, granted, a funereal flower, but a flower nonetheless! I bet you're as pretty as a bouquet of lilies on a Spring day, Miss Lily! :)

And you must not be familiar with the design of an oubliette -- the "door" is located in the ceiling and the only way to extract a unicorn from such a place is either by meat hook or a rope looped around the neck. Of course I could fly but I wasn't about to help those dastardly meanies with their torturous work! Let them sweat a little in the offing I always said -- usually right before I got beaten senseless, but I digress. The point is, the oubliette I was imprisoned in was a lot like the Black Hole of Calcutta, only not as nicely decorated.

You also forget that being a unicorn I lack opposable thumbs and am not able to turn the latch on a prison door. Hooves are a blessing and curse. Some days they work in your favor, like when you're able to take a guard by surprise and drop a size 12 hooved "hay maker" right on his ugly kisser, or conversely at other times when you have carefully erected a tower of stinking, fetid unicorn carcasses that makes it high enough (finally!) to reach the small opening in the prison ceiling only to discover that it's latched with a round door knob!!! Argh!!!!!

Still, I understand the point you are making about stoicism in the face of horrific circumstances my sweet Miss Lily. Many is the day (or night, who knows? there were no windows and time blurred together into a seemless nightmare of endless horror) where I relied upon my Boethian temperament to get me thru the measured breaths of my days. This was no prison of the mind dearest Lilibet, were that it was my lemony pudding pop new friend! Were that it was!

Now let's talk of ice cream and cinnamon, butterflies and cake! For this is the kind of prison to make! :daniel_new_anime021

SparklyPinkUnicorn

GateFans Member
Racy Packy Pudding Pop Do! Happy Valentine's Day fellow GW escapee, Happy Valentine's Day to you!

And people wonder why i'm scared of the dark... you guys ever been in an oubliette? nasty dark and hot thing! Hugs for you pinky-winky!
285934.gif
I am, so happy that my painful and torturous escape gave you hope! it's all kismet my sweet BFF
pinkglassesf.gif
, we are meant to be together FOR EVAH!!!
Lovegoesup.gif
we will always be happy here in the land of rainbows and lollipops!

Yes, we will always be happy here in the land of spun sugar moons and soda pop waterfalls; a place where we can speak freely and dance to the iambic pentameters of poetic discourse -- just as long as we don't posit too many queries or look too closely at questionable things that is. ;)

Bah, pay no heed to my ramblings as I've just eaten the entire contents of three heart shaped boxes of chocolates and it's probably just the raspberry nougat talking. Like us unicorns always say: One chocolate is too many and a thousand are never enough!-- aw shit! I think I'm gonna be si--
:puke:

Lilith

GateFans Noob
I'm gonna call you Lily, like the flower, granted, a funereal flower, but a flower nonetheless! I bet you're as pretty as a bouquet of lilies on a Spring day, Miss Lily! :)

And you must not be familiar with the design of an oubliette -- the "door" is located in the ceiling and the only way to extract a unicorn from such a place is either by meat hook or a rope looped around the neck. Of course I could fly but I wasn't about to help those dastardly meanies with their torturous work! Let them sweat a little in the offing I always said -- usually right before I got beaten senseless, but I digress. The point is, the oubliette I was imprisoned in was a lot like the Black Hole of Calcutta, only not as nicely decorated.

You also forget that being a unicorn I lack opposable thumbs and am not able to turn the latch on a prison door. Hooves are a blessing and curse. Some days they work in your favor, like when you're able to take a guard by surprise and drop a size 12 hooved "hay maker" right on his ugly kisser, or conversely at other times when you have carefully erected a tower of stinking, fetid unicorn carcasses that makes it high enough (finally!) to reach the small opening in the prison ceiling only to discover that it's latched with a round door knob!!! Argh!!!!!

Still, I understand the point you are making about stoicism in the face of horrific circumstances my sweet Miss Lily. Many is the day (or night, who knows? there were no windows and time blurred together into a seemless nightmare of endless horror) where I relied upon my Boethian temperament to get me thru the measured breaths of my days. This was no prison of the mind dearest Lilibet, were that it was my lemony pudding pop new friend! Were that it was!

Now let's talk of ice cream and cinnamon, butterflies and cake! For this is the kind of prison to make! :daniel_new_anime021

No let's not.

Copenhagen

GateFans Noob
You know on first thought, my answer would be no. But I might dig them up on Hulu or some other internet source and try to watch them. Just for giggles. I think ...nah. You know, I better not, I'll just get upset again.

The show is not very good. (I'm trying to be really nice here).