Hellsing Ep 1

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Oh wow, sounds bad. Sorry to hear GF, hope it gets better soon. :(

Only thing you can do is just get thru it. It can't be rushed sorry to say. Got some in-laws going thru much the same right now and it's been a real grind for them. In fact I'm heading out to sit with their ailing family member so the others can get out of the house and clear their heads for a few hours.

You may not wanna hear this but people like you should be wearing a halo. Mega green, bro.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Just to show I have recovered, and because it is just darn fun and actually on topic:

[video=youtube;VS1-TxOqt78]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS1-TxOqt78&feature=related

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Freaking awesome video...

And now I have to find a way to talk an acquaintance of mine into an interview. I think that most here saw the movie he was in several years ago.

Probably more than once.

I thought about him because he was also in a vampire movie.

Wish me luck.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Freaking awesome video...

And now I have to find a way to talk an acquaintance of mine into an interview. I think that most here saw the movie he was in several years ago.

Probably more than once.

I thought about him because he was also in a vampire movie.

Wish me luck.
"Bram Stokers- Dracula??"

That was a great take on the original story IMHO, re-orientating the "rape fantasy" aspects of the original text to a "tragic love story" was great.

As to the clip, well, Alucard is ALL about the guns......................
(Until he has to be serious about something, and even then it's not a sure bet :D )

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Actually, this guy has been in a couple of Tarantino films. Supporting character, but he WAS an active participant in one of the critical scenes in Pulp Fiction.

His cousin (a good friend) waits tables at my local bar.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Actually, this guy has been in a couple of Tarantino films. Supporting character, but he WAS an active participant in one of the critical scenes in Pulp Fiction.

His cousin (a good friend) waits tables at my local bar.

Illit knows the gimp!!! :eek:
Why am I not suprised............. :lol:

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I went looking up this guy's credits, and he's done everything from Quantum Leap (a favorite of mine) to From Dusk Til Dawn 2. 59 acting credits listed so far. He's also a writer, producer, director, editor.

He's been a busy boy.

As for PulpFiction, it seems as though everytime I go through the channels to find something to watch, it's running somewhere. It's harder to kill than The Bride in the Kill Bill movies.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
He's the guy Bruce Willis eviscerated with a katana? Duane Whitaker?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Hmm
*steers thread more onto topic*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXPfax6_YG4