Hellsing Ep 1

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
hows about we reschedule for another day?
it's getting more difficult here now with kids and such. My people can talk to your people and we'll do lunch?? :P

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Ya, we can reschedule. I just got frustrated last night and finally said Screw It!

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
cool, you just let me know when Illiterati :)
(just not today or tommorrow, busy busy this weekend)

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
cool, you just let me know when Illiterati :)
(just not today or tommorrow, busy busy this weekend)
Same here.

I've got a photo shoot in the morning of some youth basketball teams, and in the afternoon, I'm covering an event that may end up including some celebrities, but we'll see.

Wee...

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Ok I watched all 13 or however many episodes they had of hellsing, it was pretty decent, his weird vampire form is a bit too much, was expecting something a little more wacky.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I'm here, just not posting.
Mzzz is right, I have been arguing religion on GW, but that is more due to personal reasons more than anything else.
This year I have lost 3 out of 4 grandparents and 5 friends from work of a similar age to me. I can't discuss it here, so I chose elsewhere.
Sorry.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Mzzz is right, I have been arguing religion on GW, but that is more due to personal reasons more than anything else.
This year I have lost 3 out of 4 grandparents and 5 friends from work of a similar age to me. I can't discuss it here, so I chose elsewhere.
Sorry.
Sorry to hear that bro :( Please accept my deepest condolences...

S

Stonelesscutter

Sorry.

Dude it's so good to see you again!

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my grandmother back in August and I miss her. I wish you strength. Keep yourself together.

G

Graybrew1

I'm here, just not posting.Mzzz is right, I have been arguing religion on GW, but that is more due to personal reasons more than anything else.This year I have lost 3 out of 4 grandparents and 5 friends from work of a similar age to me. I can't discuss it here, so I chose elsewhere.Sorry.
Great to see you GF. I hope all is doing better. You a missed when not around.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Sorry.

Missed ya, brother! Good to see you're still around and I'm sorry to hear about your recent losses. I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to lose so many in such a short period.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Sorry.
Please accept my most sincere condolences on your losses. I miss you sweetie, and hope we hear back from you in the relatively near future.

Love you bunches! /hugs

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Thanks everyone :)

I'll get back into it i'm sure, but with school holidays now on us, life tends to get pretty busy around the GF house.

S

Stonelesscutter

Thanks everyone :)

I'll get back into it i'm sure, but with school holidays now on us, life tends to get pretty busy around the GF house.

That's understandable. I'm glad to see you again, was afraid you dumped us. :(
;)

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
That is one cool avatar you have there. :)

View attachment 6525

Donatello if I'm not mistaken. ;)
I saw the picture and I just had to have it. LOL

What's REALLY bad is when you realize that you still remember the theme song from the old cartoon (and that because your daughter was a kid at the time and she watched it constantly -- not to mention the Nintendo video game).

S

Stonelesscutter

I saw the picture and I just had to have it. LOL

What's REALLY bad is when you realize that you still remember the theme song from the old cartoon (and that because your daughter was a kid at the time and she watched it constantly -- not to mention the Nintendo video game).

I was a kid at that time. Though I don't recall the theme song.
I'm willing to believe that's a good thing. :D

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Oh wow, sounds bad. Sorry to hear GF, hope it gets better soon. :(

Only thing you can do is just get thru it. It can't be rushed sorry to say. Got some in-laws going thru much the same right now and it's been a real grind for them. In fact I'm heading out to sit with their ailing family member so the others can get out of the house and clear their heads for a few hours.