Halo: Forward Unto Dawn.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
This has been generating alot of buzz here and there latly, most likly only produced in order to build more hype for the releas of Halo 4 it still seems to hold its own to some extent going by what others have said and as such im personally giving it a go.

whatever the case its something SCI FI something i and this board is in dire need of.

so your thoughts?

OMNI

misspelled "unto" in the thread title.. any mod who passes by please sort.

EDIT: (screw that sorted it myself)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
*Shoots OMNI with a "Reagan"*
There you go, even MORE Scifi!!!

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
nah, The halo story never really grabbed me.
SHOULD I watch this though?

OMNI

nah, The halo story never really grabbed me.
SHOULD I watch this though?
aye never played halo myself as imo a first person shooter on a console is blasphemy.. and i just saw ep 1 it wasnt bad really.. the production values are off the f'cking charts for a webbseries and there are even some fmailiar faces in it such as Mike Dupod.. cant say im hooked but im def going to keep watching as i have 4 more episodes to go..

give the first ep a go and lemme know what you think its only 20 minutes of your life..

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
aye never played halo myself as imo a first person shooter on a console is blasphemy..
Really???
I *prefer* FPS's on a console :lol:
Different stokes I guess.

and i just saw ep 1 it wasnt bad really.. the production values are off the f'cking charts for a webbseries and there are even some fmailiar faces in it such as Mike Dupod.. cant say im hooked but im def going to keep watching as i have 4 more episodes to go..

give the first ep a go and lemme know what you think its only 20 minutes of your life..[/QUOTE]

Will do when I can :)

OMNI

Really???
I *prefer* FPS's on a console :lol:
Different stokes I guess.

and i just saw ep 1 it wasnt bad really.. the production values are off the f'cking charts for a webbseries and there are even some fmailiar faces in it such as Mike Dupod.. cant say im hooked but im def going to keep watching as i have 4 more episodes to go..

give the first ep a go and lemme know what you think its only 20 minutes of your life..

Will do when I can :)[/QUOTE]
just seen ep 2 and it still isnt bad.

and eew FPS on a console... its cheating ffs with the target zone of your enemy being greater and you hitting when you are not technicly suposed to there is also the 30 frames per second issue on current consoles along with nasty graphic restrictions... naw FPS on console BLASPHEMEY its meant to be plaeyed with keyboard and mouse.

OMNI

ok seen em all now and to anyone considering to watch please do as it was quite entertaining also FREE so... ya no real draw back about taking an hour and seeing em all.

OMNI

come on guys no-one? its actually worth seeing and you dont need to know ANY halo backstory to get into it....

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
come on guys no-one? Its actually worth seeing and you dont need to know any halo backstory to get into it....

im hooked!

OMNI

its good i wouldnt say awesome but good.

and atleast its something sci fi :)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I'm gonna watch it on my new 50" Smart TV. :icon_mrgreen:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I'm gonna watch it on my new 50" Smart TV. :icon_mrgreen:

It looks great to me. :) A pleasant surprise....is web the future of episodic TV? Looking good so far, we have Blood and Chrome, Halo, and more coming.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
if not the future, its a welcome addition imo.

It may no longer be feasible to do it on the cable networks. I hope we see LOTS more of this!