Gayteworld's Censorship Screen Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
Someone here was talking about that ratings thread earlier and so I clicked on it.

This little bit had me tickled, especially Brian's post at the bottom:

View attachment 1292

View attachment 1291

I am a tad confused with this one. is muffdiver realy calling out Brian for that quote, which is just asking people to leave the blaming of sga/sga fans out of it? casue thats what it seems like. thats so ridiculous when shes asking the same think in her own mod post???????

am i missing something here, or have the mods there finaly lost it?

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
You're right!

Where is the HUGE SGA Extinction thread? It was a "Sticky" thread in the SGA forum in the past. Now it is completely gone!

View attachment 1315
This is how Malozzi punishes SGA fans. He's done it before. Every time SGU tanks and SGA fans remind him of how well their show and the franchise was doing, Malozzi gets pissed off and orders Daren to take out a popular thread over at the SGA forum of GayteWorld.
Plus, this time it's a subtle message and a threat: "watch SGU and quit bitching about the show and TPTB or else you can forget about your precious little SGA movie".

A Nonny Mouse

GateFans Noob
And there we have it. Reichsfuhrer Skydiver has spoken.

5107343246_805e0b0670_b.jpg

For his defiance Commander Zelix has been banned and his thread closed.

Fizz

GateFans Noob
Seriously, I don't get it. I mean, I do, obviously they're worried about TPTB yanking their exclusive interviews etc, but still.......seriously?

You can't even discuss anything to do with ratings? That's extremely ****** up when there were (and still are) dozens of ratings, "why was it cancelled"," what do you hate about_______" other bitching threads etc threads for the other two shows. There's a few pretty nasty posts I saw recently about Ben Browder/Cam Mitchell from a few years ago that nobody cared to close or delete. How come it's ok to bash an actor who seems to have done all he can to fit into Stargate ie watching every single ep, even if people don't like his character and yet SGU actors are all such little poppets that GW has to pretend it's going to beat "Law and Order's" run and Mallozzi has to make up stories about Alaina Huffman being attacked at a convention. Yet they delete and ban people over a reasonable discussion that BOTH sides of the coin were wanting to have and were finding productive (and that were some of the most heavily viewed SGU threads). Jesus the official Syfy forums have tons of threads about what people hate and a more explosive ratings thread. Hell the moderator of those forums seems to be considered a big rebel by the GW mods, when he's been nothing but civil and professional.

I could understand the attitude more if SGU was the first series in the franchise, yes there's no reason people should hang around a fansite to something they hate, but GW is supposed to encompass 3 shows, 2 DVD movies, the original movie and what ever other extras that are floating about.

The thing that really grates my cheese is that if it was the other way around and SGU had 4 million viewers or something, then of course people would be welcome to discuss that to their heart's content and gloat and crow whilst insulting everything to do with Atlantis is a personal way.

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
What is wrong with those people?

WTF is wrong with those people at GW? :facepalm:

Why are any of those posts deserving closing the thread or banning members for it? Is it now taboo to discuss SGU altogether at GayteWorld????

Zelix, welcome here, the site where your threads won't get closed just because and where you won't get banned for posting in-depth analysis, even if it offends some prick on the seat of power. Feel free to join us and start posting :)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
definitely mentally ill.

And there we have it. Reichsfuhrer Skydiver has spoken.

View attachment 1471

For his defiance Commander Zelix has been banned and his thread closed.

"DEFIANCE"-- obviously she is angry he didn't acknowlegde her as his MOTHER! :P

Grand ASCENDED Empress of the Squidge........ just lol.

yep robbie...she definitely has delusions of grandeur. ;)

Hahaha, she actually said "defiance"! Sounds like something a Goa'uld would say to O'Neill.

next she will be cruising the net to see what he posts elsewhwere! ;) wait!!! we already know she LURKS here! :P:P

Status
Not open for further replies.