For All Mankind (Ronald Moore) Apple TV

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
I have seen all the seasons out so far. I am pretty sure it will be back again for Mars next time. I really like it overall. It might a few things that are not perfect, but better than most.
I have liked much of what I have watched on Apple so far, and this is no exception. The quality of some scenes fells more like a movie than a TV show.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I have seen all the seasons out so far. I am pretty sure it will be back again for Mars next time. I really like it overall. It might a few things that are not perfect, but better than most.
I have liked much of what I have watched on Apple so far, and this is no exception. The quality of some scenes fells more like a movie than a TV show.
i finished through end of S3, I like it . pretty sure there will be a S3

i think the TPTB's are too easy on the Soviets and the Soviet/Russian worldview though

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
if you like drama- suspense, like i think you do, and IDT anyone really knows what genre it is beyond that yet, you may like SERVANT

3 seasons on now, S4 out this month

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
if you like drama- suspense, like i think you do, and IDT anyone really knows what genre it is beyond that yet, you may like SERVANT

3 seasons on now, S4 out this month
That's another one of them, @Quetesh. Is it on the list?

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
No, Servant is not on my list. I don't like the Horror genre at all. Hubby will be watching this one alone. I don't really want to see Severance either.

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
i finished through end of S3, I like it . pretty sure there will be a S3

i think the TPTB's are too easy on the Soviets and the Soviet/Russian worldview though
The whole show has a bit of camp to it at times, but that is part of the draw for me. They handle the balance right. Some scenes on the moon almost felt like Red Dawn.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
No, Servant is not on my list. I don't like the Horror genre at all. Hubby will be watching this one alone. I don't really want to see Severance either.
Thats the thing, certainly some online guide or even apple may have it classified as horror, but i have yet to see any aspects of what i would call horror

defi a drama

its more like an episode of the XFILES but from the perspective of the subjects instead of Fox and Scully

and the girl. we don't know what or who she is, even after 3 seasons

what the show does demonstrate is that M Night Shyamalan should have been working in this form all along instead of 2 hour movies

and severance? every time i watch it i fall asleep :)

APPLE does have a few good shows, but if they want to compete with amz and netflix, they are going to have to step it up- maybe acquire rights to some legacy series and reboot it, do it right, something to make it worth the price

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
The newest season of this is now on APPLE, 3 episodes are now up

@Lord Ba'al @Quetesh
Yeah, I know it's back. Haven't gotten around to it yet. Not sure if I'm gonna start watching or wait until all the episodes are out. Still on 1899, although I think I'm probably nearing the end of that.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Yeah, I know it's back. Haven't gotten around to it yet. Not sure if I'm gonna start watching or wait until all the episodes are out. Still on 1899, although I think I'm probably nearing the end of that.
thats cool, do WTFever you want! ;) Like I said, GF's is dead, been on life support for a long time, the owner gave up on this place a long time ago, we should too

when is the last time any of us ever had an episode by episode discussion? remember when we used to have live rewatches hosted by your wife?