Falling Skies Gets Fourth Season

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
OMG this fourth season is beyond crap crap crap ... I only watched 2o mins and I turned it off ... Guess I'll have to get drunk or something to continue with this series ,,,

:smiley-015::smiley-015::smiley-015:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
OMG this fourth season is beyond crap crap crap ... I only watched 2o mins and I turned it off ... Guess I'll have to get drunk or something to continue with this series ,,,

:smiley-015::smiley-015::smiley-015:

Told ya! :icon_rotflmao:

But keep watching. If you do not see the season, you will not understand the final season which was a bit better (still stupid and not anywhere near as good as seasons 1 and 2). The season you are getting ready to watch is basically the Lexi season. :facepalm: :jack_new03:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Wait till she kills someone for basically no reason at all.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
How the hell did it become so stupid so quickly . Spielberg really has to stop putting kids in his tv shows and movies

:sour: :sour: :sour:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Wait till she kills someone for basically no reason at all.

My favorite part was how she magically grew to adulthood almost overnight. :rolleye0014:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
My favorite part was how she magically grew to adulthood almost overnight. :rolleye0014:

My favorite part was the very first time her hair did the blowing thing...she was INSIDE, talking with Ben. :icon_rotflmao:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
My favorite part was the very first time her hair did the blowing thing...she was INSIDE, talking with Ben. :icon_rotflmao:

That's right, it would happen when she was inside. WTF was that about? :icon_lol:

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
At least they wrapped it all. This last season was such a huge let down. They could have skipped half the fillers eps. This is an example of not ending a show soon enough and destroying what they had built up only to wrap up in a bow in one ep.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
That's right, it would happen when she was inside. WTF was that about? :icon_lol:
Because she is from the magical kingdom of pull the wool over the viewers eyes as they have lost all intelligence cuz there still watching the dam show ... I need my head examined before I continue to watch any more of it . It's getting painful to endure ...
:shame: :shame: :shame:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
And what’s with the giant flyin mosquito’s ??? They weren’t around in season 1, 2 or 3 ???

They brought them in later. Notice how those motherships over the cities with the fighters in them are nowhere? Same with the mechs that were patrolling the streets. It felt to me like the entire writing team was changed.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
So now there’s a ghost vigilante !!! WTH ... sheese ... This storyline is just whacked lol :confused0006: :confused0006: :confused0006: ... Did you catch CoCheese tryin to be cool ...
I think Lexi's hair is full of cooties . That's why it's moving all the time :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01: :replicatoranime01:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
They brought them in later. Notice how those motherships over the cities with the fighters in them are nowhere? Same with the mechs that were patrolling the streets. It felt to me like the entire writing team was changed.

The mother ships remind me of Terminator or even Blade Runner a little ... Actually , there kinda cool tho ... Also Coat Cheese looks a lot slimier this season ... He looks like a frog in a rain puddle ...

Off to watch SO4 EP 2

:) :) :)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Watchin SO4 EP 2 and at 21 minutes and 51 seconds there is blood all over the camera lense . Nice editing kids . This season has sloppy writers and sloppy crew lol ...