Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Sooo......

Doomcock is losing his way. His latest livestreams and videos are starting to become very freeform and they are no longer done in his Doomcock voice. He has let the cat out of the bag that he gets "liquored up" to do the streams, and you can tell. On one of his streams, he sung drunk songs. And he tells bad jokes when he has been drinking. Sad. But his subscribers are still growing. I have started listening more to Nerdrotic and MechaRandom42 and Midnight's Edge and Egotastic Funtime. I love Doomcock's stuff, but he needs to dry out!

Last edited:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Nerdrotic is a lot of fun, partly because Gary is just an ordinary guy who worked in entertainment and owned a comic book shop.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I found Doomcock had some good videos where he made good points about things, such as the one about the Christmas song which was suddenly not politically correct. Lately though when I see his tweets I am put off. He doesn't come across as on-point anymore.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Nerdrotic is a lot of fun, partly because Gary is just an ordinary guy who worked in entertainment and owned a comic book shop.

Gary is a great guy and is easy to listen to and watch. I also love MechaRandom42 and her insights. Doomcock is very entertaining and direct, great sense of humor.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
The last livestream was too much Art Bell for my taste, but some people like that stuff.

Art Bell! Exactly. Art Bell after a couple of cocktails perhaps? :) He is still entertaining, but now I feel like I am listening to a guy conversing with me in a bar while taking sips from a glass of some whiskey-based drink.