Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I know that I'm not the first here to mention Doomcock as several others have and as of late particularly @Tripler has been promoting him, but I wanted to post this video and was wondering where to place it and then it struck me that Doomcock really deserves a thread of his own. Thanks by the way Trip, because of you I subscribed to his channel and now I get the videos delivered straight to my phone, albeit apparently a bit on the late side.

From the videos I watched I found that Doomcock discusses topics which I believe to be in our general ball park. And he does it eloquently and he makes good points whilst also maintaining an air of fun.

Anyway, here he is discussing #theawokening of Marvel and calling us to arms to combat the social justice warriors destroying our beloved culture. Gatefans unite! :P

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Doomcock is funny. He has a way of presenting things which is both funny and insightful.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I really like Doomcock. I have watched several of his videos now, and subbed his channel.

Last edited:

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
So anyone fearful (like Doomcock) that Marvel might be going down the SJW route?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
So anyone fearful (like Doomcock) that Marvel might be going down the SJW route?

YES. Thing is, why are the SJWs continuing to try and attach their agendas to movies and shows if there is no tangible reward? From what I can see, the "SJW Effect" is killing shows and movies, not advancing the agenda or reaching more people.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
One wonders how much living in an echo chamber causes this. Most SJWs and especially the really rabid ones live in a closed circle where all their friends have the exact same opinions and they have little to no exposure to the wide world where opinions on things are far from monolithic.

One wonders how much living in an echo chamber causes this. Most SJWs and especially the really rabid ones live in a closed circle where all their friends have the exact same opinions and they have little to no exposure to the wide world where opinions on things are far from monolithic.

The problem becomes much worse when corporate boardrooms abdicate their fiscal responsibilities towards share holders and become echo chambers of SJW beliefs (Kathleen Kennedy for instance).

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
Whats a doom cock? I didn't look at the video yet is it about a cock of doom? I'll just watch the video!

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I watched the video I still dont get it.
It's just his name. The character. I guess he portrays himself as being a dick. Dick = cock. Perhaps he's a doomsayer? Whatever the truth may be, he doesn't appear to behave like a dick. Unless perhaps you're owner of a studio, then he might feel like a big fat sharp cock in your eye.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
It's just his name. The character. I guess he portrays himself as being a dick. Dick = cock. Perhaps he's a doomsayer? Whatever the truth may be, he doesn't appear to behave like a dick. Unless perhaps you're owner of a studio, then he might feel like a big fat sharp cock in your eye.
He used the word cock to basically trigger the sjw's and added doom to it . I think he mentions it in one of his early vids , can't remember which one . He goes by DVD Dictor Von Doomcock . Someone mentioned his Jacket is similar to the Beatles White Album I think ? He has never confirmed that .
More stuff here at his lair if you are interested . I am a fan of DVD but am not a member of his legion ,,,well not yet .

https://www.patreon.com/doomcock

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
He used the word cock to basically trigger the sjw's and added doom to it . I think he mentions it in one of his early vids , can't remember which one . He goes by DVD Dictor Von Doomcock . Someone mentioned his Jacket is similar to the Beatles White Album I think ? He has never confirmed that .
More stuff here at his lair if you are interested . I am a fan of DVD but am not a member of his legion ,,,well not yet .

https://www.patreon.com/doomcock
Dicktor Van Doomcock...pretty obvious! That jacket, unless I am mistaken, is a vintage movie usher jacket. If I wasn't an older man, I might not have remembered the days that ushers met you at the theater doors and showed you to your seats with a flashlight. :) This is what most of them wore in the best movie theaters:

vintage_usher_outfit.jpg

I wish we could get him here. :) Or, perhaps we need a character to run on Patreon!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Surely you guys get the play on words for this name? It's a riff on "Dr. Victor Von Doom" from Marvel comics. Dude even has a goofy ass face mask.

Doomcock borrows from many sources to create his character, but the end result is unique. :) He obviously made that mask of his, but it is instantly recognizable. I wonder what the significance is of his Cthulu sidekick wearing the Shriner's hat?

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
This video also sets social justice warriors straight by the way. Had a couple of good laughs. "The only ones getting any are the SJWs as they can go **** themselves!"