Doctor Who S09 E13 - The Husbands of River Song

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
What "out"? The story was the logical completion of River's story arc. It was in a way the fulfillment of what we saw in "Silence in the Library".

Did I miss the part where they directly addressed him being her husband? They must have married at some point.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
That occurred before Capaldi's time as the Doctor. The episode was the Season Six finale "The Wedding of River Song".

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
That occurred before Capaldi's time as the Doctor. The episode was the Season Six finale "The Wedding of River Song".
Both are true (what you and Bluce say), but it does not stop the "out" of Rivers "last night" being turned into a "we have heaps of time"

It just annoys me, it does not have to annoy anyone else :)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

Ya know, I can't remember that ep at all. :icon_lol: I'm gonna rewatch it.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Ya know, I can't remember that ep at all. :icon_lol: I'm gonna rewatch it.

You forgot the episode where Alex Kingston gave us the money shot? :icon_e_surprised: Sadly, it's burned into my memory. :moody:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
You forgot the episode where Alex Kingston gave us the money shot? :icon_e_surprised: Sadly, it's burned into my memory. :moody:

It was a bit of a loopy episode true, but it did overall work to end that particular story arc.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Looks nice! It shows that River's timeline and the Doctor's do intersect a lot but that they are not necessarily doing so in order.