Deep Space Nine: The only Star Trek series to end cleanly.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Did you happen to catch the documentary about DS9 which was released a few months ago? Supposedly, it's worth watching. I haven't actually seen it yet myself. Should put it on my list.
much of it is on YT in segments..'what we left behind'

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
ok gotta find that on youtube. (which I rarely use :P)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I've just watched the "What we left behind" documentary. It's just over 2 hours long. Good watch. Has 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes too. The documentary really makes me wish they would bring back Deep Space Nine again. In the documentary the writers are together working on a storyboard for the first episode of season 8, set 20 years after season 7. I found it really intriguing, especially near the end when
There's a standoff between Bajoran security forces and the Federation crew on DS9 due to tensions arisen from the explosion of the starship which killed Captain Nog and Kira is forced to choose between her own people and her old friends. She grabs a phaser and jumps in front of the Federation crew. Just as things are about to blow, Captain Sisko appears like a prophet.
. I would watch that! Shame that Aron Eisenberg passed away since the documentary was created. I kinda feel like writing an old fashioned snail mail letter to Ira Steven Behr to ask him just what would be required for this to actually happen, creating a new season. I'm up for raising awareness, polling interest and fundraising if that's what it takes. Now I have to go watch DS9 again.