Cloud Atlas

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
I've thought of that. I'm concerned with infiltration. :(

Yeah I suppose there's always a risk of that. Though personally I've never had any issues with using it to procure my "greens" from there.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Yeah I suppose there's always a risk of that. Though personally I've never had any issues with using it to procure my "greens" from there.

Both of you are in Florida?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Google "silk road marketplace".

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

OMG! I suppose this was a natural development of internet retailing...a digital back alley? COOL! I will never use it because my only "illicit" drug according to places outside my state that I use is marijuana. Im not even an alcohol user much. The occasional glass of wine or the even less occasional cocktail is about the extent of it.

There is a huge change in your perception of pot when it is legal to drive around with it in your car, use it openly, buy it in retail outlets, and know that even if you are visited by the police or pulled over with a bag of it in your car, nothing will happen.

In California, there are hundreds of very chic legal dispensaries where all sorts of marijuana strains are available, along with hash, edibles and pipes and vaporizers and stuff. Even sprouted plants. All legal. These places all are clean, nicely furnished and professionally run.

18pot1_600.jpg

intro.jpg

medical-marijuana-store-liability-insurance.jpg

open-a-medical-marijuana-dispensary-medical-mariju31.jpg