Cloud Atlas

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
FOUR TIMES. That is how many times I have watched it in three days. :) Each time, I see a new connection in the movie I never noticed before. I could easily watch it 10 times. :) But it is so damned LONG!

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
FOUR TIMES. That is how many times I have watched it in three days. :) Each time, I see a new connection in the movie I never noticed before. I could easily watch it 10 times. :) But it is so damned LONG!
I get it, I get it, i'll buy the fracking movie!!! :lol:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

You must be burning through your stash. How many refills do you get in a single month?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
You must be burning through your stash. How many refills do you get in a single month?

One. :) I go through 1/8oz (4gm) in a month.

Bluce Ree

One. :) I go through 1/8oz (4gm) in a month.

Hopefully, California will go the Colorado and Washington way. That way, you can supplement your stash with home grown ganja. Then you can watch Cloud Atlas in perpetual repetition. :D

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Hopefully, California will go the Colorado and Washington way. That way, you can supplement your stash with home grown ganja. :D

I can already. California allows you to grow 6 mature plants or 12 immature plants. But I dont want to grow it because my cats nibble at all my plants, and Siete actually ate half a bud. :) He stashed the rest of it in his food bowl. I found it last night right next to his food bowl, and the other half was gone. But he did not act weird, just slept more than normal. :cat: Its a hassle to grow them. Much easier to go to the dispensary and get it because it is packaged properly and according to California state guidelines. It has the required labeling on it too. :)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
dude its way over-rated and this dude is obviously having a massive fanboi moment drooling his man-pussy juices all over..

TAMPONS DUDE USE EM!!

You mean like you and life of Pi? :lol:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
dude its way over-rated and this dude is obviously having a massive fanboi moment drooling his man-pussy juices all over..

TAMPONS DUDE USE EM!!

I like to let people make their own judgements. Lets see how he feels after seeing it. :) Maybe he will hate it like you do, maybe he will love it. Actually it was largely ignored by the critics.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
a Little darkside influence never hurt nobody......
--- merged: Aug 2, 2013 at 7:35 PM ---
no comment.

I am fully aware that the critics hated it, and more than a enough of its audience hated it. I happened to love it, but that is just me. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Have you watched it fully sober yet?

Yes. :) The thing is interesting in how the pieces in all the stories seem to reflect an aspect or direct connection to those in the other storylines. You miss a LOT of them the first watch. I have seen it 4 times, and each time I find myself grinning at the discovery of a new connection and its meaning. Have you seen this?

Bluce Ree

Yes. :) The thing is interesting in how the pieces in all the stories seem to reflect an aspect or direct connection to those in the other storylines. You miss a LOT of them the first watch. I have seen it 4 times, and each time I find myself grinning at the discovery of a new connection and its meaning. Have you seen this?

I haven't. I was turned off by everything I read on it. I'd like to give it a try but I don't have any ganja I can get my hands on easily to get me through it long enough for it to grow on me. :(