Chrome

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
no, even then google syncs the data by matching the cookie with it too. Incognito window does nothing either other than prevent cookies but there are sophisticated trackers running the background that are very hard to block. How do I know this? Try blocking them eff's privacy badger and you'll find out that another plug in will pick up that it wasn't blocked. Google stores all searches forever because with informations comes control and power. It's to fuel their agenda and screw you better. They want to keep an eye on you so that you don't do anything.

This whole bullshit about greater good of humanity is a load of shit. Greater good of humanity means control lol. It means a full blown police state and removing your civil liberties but in a nice way. The whole thing about costing and costing money is just all bullshit.

These companies can just print money out of thin air because they have formulas that determine how much your hourly rate is and then determine models to determine the efficiency etc. You assume that you are given this beautiful stuff, but really work is just enslavement. Money keeps people quiet.
no, even then google syncs the data by matching the cookie with it too. Incognito window does nothing either other than prevent cookies but there are sophisticated trackers running the background that are very hard to block. How do I know this? Try blocking them eff's privacy badger and you'll find out that another plug in will pick up that it wasn't blocked. Google stores all searches forever because with informations comes control and power. It's to fuel their agenda and screw you better. They want to keep an eye on you so that you don't do anything.

This whole bullshit about greater good of humanity is a load of shit. Greater good of humanity means control lol. It means a full blown police state and removing your civil liberties but in a nice way. The whole thing about costing and costing money is just all bullshit.

These companies can just print money out of thin air because they have formulas that determine how much your hourly rate is and then determine models to determine the efficiency etc. You assume that you are given this beautiful stuff, but really work is just enslavement. Money keeps people quiet.

What good is tracking a false identity? They can track a Darth Diddison or an Anakin Padme all they want. Those foolish enough to use their real info deserve what they get. Unless I am purchasing goods, Google does not need my info, and I don't give it.