Cat Lovers Thread

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Mugen has also been trying to fit into the neighbourhood . He has had a few scuffles around the house with the local cats . He keeps trying to make friends .One cat got him cornered and beat him pretty good before we got them separated but he is no worse for the ware ...
;)

That is so cool! I was fortunate, my cat Siete successfully made friends with both my neighbor's cats and their two little dogs too. When they greet, they touch noses (the cat equivalent of a fist bump). They often lay in the sun together. Mugen seems like such a cool cat, and he and Pogo seem to have become close friends. I think separating them would make Pogo sad, but I am not there so I don't know!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Proof of what you already knew:

NnUY-HqzKJyHJoYXjJqJ_8kwxUoK_FjenCXajenl6sI.jpg

LOL! However, some cats understand and care enough to come to you or obey a command. I think the deal I have with Siete is that he will follow my verbal requests as long as I follow his. :). He has trained me to recognize his "Feed me, human" meow from his "I wanna go out and hang with my friends" meow. He also has his "leave me alone, I'm sleeping" meow.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Cats and boxes. A match made in heaven.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Siete just brought me my first mouse. :) I let him out before going to bed, and about 5 minutes ago, he comes walking in proudly with "something" in his mouth. I did not know what it was at first, but then I saw the tail twitch. He brought it to my feet and dropped it. Wow, thanks Siete! Good cat! (ew ew ew OMG ew ew ew). Anyhow, I should have taken a picture of it but I just wanted the thing off my floor and out of the house. :sulkiness:. Still, I praised him lavishly, and he is still looking for it, and also darting at his toys. He has never brought me a mouse before, but Fisher brought me a bird once. Just had to post this.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Aaaargh. Cuteness overload!
I did have one but I lost them in a very cruel way. Something that's too distressing/disturbing to post on a forum. It opens up old wounds too. Let's just say that it involved a male stray cat who was very vicious. Pure evil with no conscious for his actions. Male stray cats are a savage beast. Jesus christ. They can be very ferocious. They'll start attacking you if they see you as a threat even if you aren't doing anything to it. They have mean eyes too, blood shot red and fags that are sharper than most cats.

Last edited:

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I did have one but I lost them in a very cruel way. Something that's too distressing/disturbing to post on a forum. It opens up old wounds too. Let's just say that it involved a male stray cat who was very vicious. Pure evil with no conscious for his actions. Male stray cats are a savage beast. Jesus christ. They can be very ferocious. They'll start attacking you if they see you as a threat even if you aren't doing anything to it. They have mean eyes too, blood shot red and fags that are sharper than most cats.

I'm sorry to hear that man. That sucks balls and then some. Ever thought about giving it another go though?

heisenberg

Earl Grey
I'm sorry to hear that man. That sucks balls and then some. Ever thought about giving it another go though?
I might after I fix myself first. I don't want to take the responsibility of taking care of someone else first before fixing myself up. Having a cat is a lot of responsibility and most people struggle to take care of themselves, let alone their pets. It's a huge commitment to make but It's worth it.

It looked similar to this

K1TZ2vw.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Male strays become beasts when it is mating time for females. If you have an unspayed female, they can be vicious and will go as far as to come into your home following the scent. Neutered males, however, are MUCH sweeter and more affectionate than spayed females. :)

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Male strays become beasts when it is mating time for females. If you have an unspayed female, they can be vicious and will go as far as to come into your home following the scent. Neutered males, however, are MUCH sweeter and more affectionate than spayed females. :)
Yes I am aware of this but this one was wild.