A New Strategy?

• Thread starter Robbie_Rocket_Pants
  • Start date
I have noticed this strategy played frequently

Poster A "People who don't love SGU are (insert insult)!"

Poster B "I don't love SGU because (insert reason)! Why are you calling me (insult)?"

Poster A "I don't mean you. I mean those people who (don't post enough praise, post too much criticism, post on sgus, get in imaginary fights with actors at cons, make imaginary death threats to actors)!"

Goal posts on the move! They get so pissed at people for hating a show and yet they get pissed at an imaginary fringe! At least sgu is real (much to my dismay!)

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

I don't like this either. There are people that create these catch-22 situations for people that don't like the show where they make them trolls no matter what. If you gave the show a chance and watched several episodes, then why are you trolling by watching a show you don't like just so you can complain about it? If you didn't watch the show because it didn't seem good based off of its description/previews and such, then why are you trolling by bashing a show that you don't even really know about? It's just a way for them to say that no matter what, if you don't like SGU then you're a troll which is of course false.

Cheers.

Yeah that has always bothered me too & the one thing they fail to ever acknowledge is the common denominator between the two - the show SUCKS!