Tesla/Space x

heisenberg

Earl Grey

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
There is no article at that link.

After investigating the links I posted earlier today, I believe the link that doesn't work now led to a Financial Times article regarding a recall of over 100000 Tesla Model S cars.

Even if I find that same article now and go to it, it wants me to become a member in order to read it. My guess is that Google is a member and offered it to me in their news section and I could read it on my phone. I copied that link to the article but since we're not members we can't read it. Something like that.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Global Financial Crisis. I reckon we are going to have a huge war and a bear market/dark ages. We are due for one and it will probably result in China/Russia and the rest of the world going to war soon. It was WW that got us out of the great depression. As cruel and heart less this may sound, but this is the reality. You can already feel the tension boiling up with the whole espionage/nerve agent thing

Yes, I agree with this, but I feel that the next WW will not have the US come out on top.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Yes, I agree with this, but I feel that the next WW will not have the US come out on top.
War is never a good thing because there is mass causalities on both sides, so no one really comes out on top. There is some heart ache at first but then things start to balance out again and life goes on.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
War is never a good thing because there is mass causalities on both sides, so no one really comes out on top. There is some heart ache at first but then things start to balance out again and life goes on.

Well, it does matter who "wins" wars. If the US had not won the last World War, we would not be a superpower today, and we would not be allowed to bully other nations or start wars overseas with assurance we would win or not be stopped by other nations.