Episode Review: Ep 215 "Seizure"

G

Graybrew1

When I was young and dumb and so were the men, I definately dressed on purpose at certain times. Especially when I used to bartend, Hello, can you say, Big ahem TIPS! jk lol

S

Stonelesscutter

So judging from the commentary on this thread so far I think lt. James' boobies were the main topic of interest for this episode. :)

S

Stonelesscutter

Since this seems the main topic here, I thought I'd provide a screenshot.

View attachment 3828

He does appear to study them.
Also she seems to have a smile on her face.
I guess a picture can show something differently from a video.

SerenityS

GateFans Member
Sorry to interrupt discussion of The Girls, but can anyone who watched the ep tell me why it was called "Seizure?" Did someone go into convulsions?

And how did the kidney transplant go? Realistically, I'm sure.

G

Graybrew1

Sorry to interrupt discussion of The Girls, but can anyone who watched the ep tell me why it was called "Seizure?" Did someone go into convulsions?

Well the SG team tried to seize the Gate from our "allies" and Amanda tried to seize Rush from the rest of SGU. I am just guessing it was supposed to be a play on words.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Well the SG team tried to seize the Gate from our "allies" and Amanda tried to seize Rush from the rest of SGU. I am just guessing it was supposed to be a play on words.

My brain seized up trying to wrap my head around what the hell they were thinking writing that garbage episode.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
My brain seized up trying to wrap my head around what the hell they were thinking writing that garbage episode.

Yep, mine did too...then I ceased watching the episode. :)

Briangate78

GateFans Noob

Well after the shows ratings have fallen, maybe that was BW who was going into convulsions.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Well after the shows ratings have fallen, maybe that was BW who was going into convulsions.

Any more word on a possible burnoff? These ratings are below what Caprica was getting when it was burned off, arent they?

JaffaKree!

GateFans Member
Ok, I give you guys that. Sometimes we women do dress to manipulate, like Graybrews story illustrated. :D Makes life easier.

But you still love us for our brilliant minds, right?
Guys?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Ok, I give you guys that. Sometimes we women do dress to manipulate, like Graybrews story illustrated. :D Makes life easier.

But you still love us for our brilliant minds, right?
Guys?

At the end of the day, you marry a personality, not the packaging it came in (but it's still nice to have :D)