Batman & Robin

S

Stonelesscutter

The song playing during the credits is great! A hundredfold better than the entire movie.

(the first song I mean, not the dreadful R Kelly song after that)

G

Graybrew1

I have no desire to hang around for credits for this piece of Sh@$;)

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Well, that is two hours of my life that I will never get back. :facepalm:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I have no desire to hang around for credits for this piece of Sh@$;)

I warned everyone before it started...this film will make you think fondly back to Resident Evil....

Red Mage

Boney
This one is maybe a bit better than Resident Evil. Atleast there were stupid ice puns to make fun. Resident Evil was just an all around stupid film without anything going for it.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
This one is maybe a bit better than Resident Evil. Atleast there were stupid ice puns to make fun. Resident Evil was just an all around stupid film without anything going for it.

Dunno. Resident Evil was bad in a lot of ways but at least some of the acting was okay and the script was logical at a certain level. This one had a completely illogical plot and hysterical overacting by everyone.

S

Stonelesscutter

Dunno. Resident Evil was bad in a lot of ways but at least some of the acting was okay and the script was logical at a certain level. This one had a completely illogical plot and hysterical overacting by everyone.

I agree, Resident Evil was waaay better than this. Probably cost a fraction of the budget too.
So, who's up for RE2? :)
Gatefan, I remember you saying something about maybe being able to watch a movie with us in two or three hours before we started watching this movie.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
LMAO!!!! I can't beleive you guys actually watched this dreck! I admit to seeing it in theaters under protest (snookie had the hots for Chris O"Donnell- actually she still does :P) and it reinforced three things:
1. george clooney can't act and isn't good looking (sorry just not my type)
2. Ahhhnold is an over-the-top actor at the best of times and this wasn't! :P
3. If the previous movie makes money they will try to write the stupidest sequel possible to see exactly how dumb the audience is! :P

glad you all had fun!

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
LMAO!!!! I can't beleive you guys actually watched this dreck! I admit to seeing it in theaters under protest (snookie had the hots for Chris O"Donnell- actually she still does :P) and it reinforced three things:
1. george clooney can't act and isn't good looking (sorry just not my type)
2. Ahhhnold is an over-the-top actor at the best of times and this wasn't! :P
3. If the previous movie makes money they will try to write the stupidest sequel possible to see exactly how dumb the audience is! :P

glad you all had fun!

I'm not sure fun would be the right word Rac80, thank god for having to take the kid to school so I had an excuse to dodge it :D