Batman & Robin

S

Stonelesscutter

Sunday July 24th shall be the day we'll always remember for having watched Batman & Robin.
Graybrew would you be so kind to set a time for this movie?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Sunday July 24th shall be the day we'll always remember for having watched Batman & Robin.
Graybrew would you be so kind to set a time for this movie?

Im looking forward to this...I havent seen it!

S

Stonelesscutter

You haven't seen Batman & Robin??? Shame on you!
Graybrew! Spank him! :D

Red Mage

Boney
Im looking forward to this...I havent seen it!

It's a stark contrast to the Tim Burton and Christopher Nolan Batman film's. This one is closer to the Adam West TV series except even campier and horribly miscast. George Clooney as Batman? Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy? Alicia Silverstone as Alfred's niece visiting from England with an American accent? Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr Freeze?!?!? You're in for a treat with this one. I'll have to dust off the VCR for this one because I only have this one on VHS. :D

G

Graybrew1

OM1 what time Sunday can you watch Batman and Robin, the Sunday shows are the Pacific friendly ones.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
It's a stark contrast to the Tim Burton and Christopher Nolan Batman film's. This one is closer to the Adam West TV series except even campier and horribly miscast. George Clooney as Batman? Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy? Alicia Silverstone as Alfred's niece visiting from England with an American accent? Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr Freeze?!?!? You're in for a treat with this one. I'll have to dust off the VCR for this one because I only have this one on VHS. :D

Of the "classic batman"movies, the only character I liked was Michael Keaton, specificly as Bruce Wayne, I really liked how MK made the Bruce and Batman personalities and mannerisms so different.

G

Graybrew1

I liked Val Kilmer as Batman. I know, you probably all hated it, I liked it.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I have to admit my favorite Batman film of the 90's trilogy is the original one. Jack Nicholson's Joker was the best villain of all three films (I'd even take his over Heath Ledger's in The Dark Knight).

Lines like "I am the world's first fully functioning homicidal artist" were just classic..:D

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I liked Val Kilmer as Batman. I know, you probably all hated it, I liked it.

Val did okay in the role, as did Keaton. It was Clooney who stunk it up.

S

Stonelesscutter

I don't get this.

When I read this thread I was getting really tired. (unrelated to eachother)
Then I started thinking about my bed.
It occurred to me that "bed" sounds about the same as "bat".
Hence, I made a joke.