World War Z [Trailer]

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
[video=youtube;HcwTxRuq-uk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcwTxRuq-uk#

OMNI

Zombies zombies zombies as if we hadnt seen enough f'cking zombies eh? the dif here is this thing had some serious cash to spend on stuff like awesome CG and man purdy with Mr pitt unfortunatly it also involved Damon Lindelof and well we all know what that means..... anyway high budget zombie movie from a slightly dif perspective then they usually are ie we get to see it from the governments POV though with Lindelof involved and the serious weakness of this awfull trailer personally i have VERY low expectations..

how about you?

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Doesn't resemble the book at all to me. This looks like more of a "man on the street" level survival story (of which we have all too many).

OMNI

aye that along with lindelof's involvements seems to be he biggest gripes people have with this thing... but i donno i guess ill watch it if only for the sweet chracter/crowd animations going on with the zombie hordes..

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
WWZ (Brad Pitt jumping on zombie bandwagon)

[video=youtube;HcwTxRuq-uk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HcwTxRuq-uk

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
[video=youtube;hcwtxruq-uk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hcwtxruq-uk

i gotta see that movie!!!!!!!

S

Stonelesscutter

Ah! Brad is married to the cop from The Killing.

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Looks pretty good. I might actually go see this in the theatre if there's nothing better being released around the same date.

S

Stonelesscutter

There's two of these threads. Someone should merge them. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Looks pretty good. I might actually go see this in the theatre if there's nothing better being released around the same date.

Um, no (bolded). But I will see it! :icon_e_biggrin:

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Um, no (bolded). But I will see it! :icon_e_biggrin:

Eh. I love to go and see movies in the theatre with a few buddies, and I actually try and catch one every month or so. This might come up if there's nothing better on. But after looking closer at the other movies which are coming out in June 2013 as well, I saw that both Man of Steel and Kick-Ass 2 are being released then as well, and those two are definitely far ahead of this on my list. :icon_mrgreen:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Meh, I've only seen two episodes of TWD and I am already zombied out - Brad Pitt or not. :p

BTW, when is the Zombieland sequel coming out?

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Right now it looks like Zombieland 2 is in development hell and might never come to fruition...

Too bad. They did shoot themselves in the foot by killing Bill Murray, but I sort of thought they could "resurrect" him in the sequel.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
More money I suppose. Either way, I'm gonna see it just for the sake watching Chloë Moretz play Hit-Girl again. But who knows, maybe it'll turn out to be good.

It's cool how you always know what's going on with movies and shows. Oddly enough I was just wondering about Kick Ass and the potential for a sequel and here you are with the info. I'm a bit surprised that Chloe Moretz is reprising the role of Hit Girl as she's "all growed-up" now. I doubt it will have the same punch (pardon the pun) as it did when a little girl was doing all the fighting. That was what made that movie charming.