White Rabbit Project - Kari Byron, Tory Belleci and Grant Imahara

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
The coolest tech. The weirdest weapons. The craziest escapes. Three science-loving sleuths put them under the microscope. Streaming now on Netflix.

Kari Byron, Tory Belleci and Grant Imahara rank history's greatest inventions, heists and more in this series from the producers of "MythBusters."

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

This is a cool show! They make a great team and the stuff they explore is really very very cool. I see this one going far, but it seems expensive to produce. Well worth watching!

heisenberg

Earl Grey
This is a cool show! They make a great team and the stuff they explore is really very very cool. I see this one going far, but it seems expensive to produce. Well worth watching!
They are trying to compete with cable tv and Amazon. If you have prime watch a show called the Grand Tour. Not sure if you are into British humour, but if you like a bit of silly humour, kinda like Men in Black style humour, then you'll like the Grand Tour.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I've seen a couple of episodes; it's not bad. Kari, Grant and Tory of course were on Mythbusters for years and the show is definitely playing off of their fame from that show. It will be interesting to see how far it goes.

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
I've seen a couple of episodes; it's not bad. Kari, Grant and Tory of course were on Mythbusters for years and the show is definitely playing off of their fame from that show. It will be interesting to see how far it goes.

They might be doing something for their fan base because a lot of people weren't too happy when they decided that this trio won't be returning to the show after the 2014 season.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
They might be doing something for their fan base because a lot of people weren't too happy when they decided that this trio won't be returning to the show after the 2014 season.

So who will be replacing them? :(

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
They did a couple of seasons with just Adam and Jamie. Then Jamie retired and the show was voluntarily ended.